What's new

Show your shots!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
The great thing about my job is that I get to see a lot of cool homes. Today I delivered to a house that had all of this in its yard. The owners were really cool and let me snap a couple pictures with my phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Nice work guys, I haven't shot shit lately. Disappointed in myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
One of these days I need to invest in an actual camera. This time of year brings out the photographer in me. I have a very old 35mm that my dad gave me as a hand me down when I was in high school. I wonder if it still works.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
From a couple weeks ago

Haha! "Hey you fucks, get outta the way!"

I recently upgraded to a DSLR so look for more posts from me on here!
When I vacationed in the GSMNP we hiked to some water falls. I have professional equipment and a tripod and all that stuff. I never asked people to get out of the way, but a lot would see me setting up my tripod and camera and move for a minute. It was actually surprising.

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
When I vacationed in the GSMNP we hiked to some water falls. I have professional equipment and a tripod and all that stuff. I never asked people to get out of the way, but a lot would see me setting up my tripod and camera and move for a minute. It was actually surprising.

That was taken with my phone so no one cared lol. I just got a tripod in on Friday from Amazon, I'll have to try that out lol!

Rating - 100%
25   0   0

Cali coast from when I was over there before Xmas.

Really like the second shot the black and white of the bridge, but what is the semi- circle black spot middle of the frame on the right edge? Get rid of that and print it on something shiny!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Really like the second shot the black and white of the bridge, but what is the semi- circle black spot middle of the frame on the right edge? Get rid of that and print it on something shiny!

Thanks mate!
I only noticed that once I posted it. I think it might be someone's brim on their cap? Easily cropped I suppose.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I got to go to Australia when I was 18. Too young and dumb to realize it may be my only trip. Spent too much time partying and not enjoying or appreciating where I was. Would love to go back.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I did the same with Hawaii when I was 16. Luckily my wife and I got to go back a few years ago and take our son. He was all about taking pictures on his nintendo ds. Got some pretty good shots. Just got to find them.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Make sure if/ when you come down under you come to the state of Queensland!! Catch up for a gar or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/

I'd like me and the wife to go sometime. Leave the kids at home. When I went before we hit Sydney and the Gold Coast. Touristy stuff.