What's new

Show your shots!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
As promised:

If you get the chance, look up the history of Nagoya Castle, it's pretty interesting. Also, you make it here, we can tour it.
A buddy of mine lived there for 5 years and he still goes back every year to visit his in laws. He showed me picture of the inside of that castle. Pretty awesome!

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
A buddy of mine lived there for 5 years and he still goes back every year to visit his in laws. He showed me picture of the inside of that castle. Pretty awesome!
If ever you make it here, you have a place to crash, it won't b the Ritz Carlton, but it will be somewhat comfortable.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Some stuff Ive taken over the years
Apartment fire approximately 2 miles away.

The Mens Club Flint MI

House in Highland Park MI

Another house Highland Park MI

And one of my favorite places in the world. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Damn! Thats some crazy stuff bro!

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Just got a T5 Canon and was messing around on Sunday with it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Nice camera. Nice shots!
I primarily shoot with a Yashica Mat EM for film, and a Canon 20d for digital. My wife got me the Canon 24mm pancake lens for my birthday. I'm really looking forward to hitting the streets and testing it out!
Man I'd really love to get into photography! I love taking pics. Maybe later this year I can find me a cool starter cam and lenses. Right now I just have a Nikon cool pix lol
Use what you got. Its all in the name of art.
This^^^^^
I use everything from disposable cameras to point and shoots to medium format TLR to Holga to DSLR. Honestly, I'm happy with the shots I've gotten from all of them, some just take more creativity than others.
If you do want some info on starter DSLR though, feel free to hit me up Aaron!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Just screwing around taking a couple pics of the sunsets lately. Pictures do not do them justice though.
Tonights:

2 days ago during a storm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk