What's new

Silly Videos of Me

jonnylieberman

Ask Me About Outrage
Rating - 97.5%
53   1   0
So, I've had a bunch of brothers PM'ing me about what I do for a living -- senior features editor at Motor Trend. Most of them mention that they (or there teenage sons) watch my videos.

So, I'll just drop this one here. And more as they come.

Cheers. And yes, I don't own a tanning bed.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Dude, it shouldn't be legal woth how much fun you have.

Maybe I should have stuck out that Journalism major back in the day...

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Good stuff! (y) "I mean, it's so much fun I just said the word HOOT!" :ROFLMAO: Contemplating making that my new sig...LMAO!

Said it before but it bears repeating...best, job...ever!

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I hate you, you suck, your stupid, your mom dresses you funny, you can't read good, your heads too big for your body, your beard is unmanly, aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Change the tittle of the thread to Stupid video's of me! haha

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
The GLA definitely sounds a bit racier. Great video. In the head to head, it looked like the GLA was pulling a bit more but in the last leg the Macan pulled hard to the finish it looked like. Stronger mid-range?

jonnylieberman

Ask Me About Outrage
Rating - 97.5%
53   1   0
Very cool vid Jonny, how long does it take to make a 20min vid like that? Is this a regular thing you do (vids)?
Pretty regular.

The actual shooting usually takes a day per location. Though, when we do two cars, double. Editing is about two weeks or so, then I usually have to record a little bit of voice over. We're a pretty efficient shop. I mean, on this shoot it was me and two video guys. Usually we try to have three camera guys and two drivers and a production person to grab food and talk to the cops/county.

jonnylieberman

Ask Me About Outrage
Rating - 97.5%
53   1   0
The GLA definitely sounds a bit racier. Great video. In the head to head, it looked like the GLA was pulling a bit more but in the last leg the Macan pulled hard to the finish it looked like. Stronger mid-range?
No, actually, the GLA pulls better at the top. But in reality, the two cars are dead nuts even in terms of performance. The GLAW is just five times as much fun.

jonnylieberman

Ask Me About Outrage
Rating - 97.5%
53   1   0
Dude, it shouldn't be legal woth how much fun you have.

Maybe I should have stuck out that Journalism major back in the day...
I majored in religion and philosophy.

Which, if you stop and think about it, perfectly suits me to the whole Ford vs. Chevy thing. Or BMW vs. Audi vs. Mercedes. Ferrari vs. Lamborghini.

Etc.