What's new

Silly Videos of Me

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
The pre-production photos of that car had me scratching my head, but wow what a beautiful car.
Before purchasing a vehicle like that I would love to join Monticello first. But, I don't have the money to join Monticello, therefore I won't be purchasing a vehicle like that.
By the way, are you getting the Cayman GT4 to test?

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Damn you Jonny Lieberman and your videos... I gots to get my work done today!?! lol

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
A guy who frequents the shop I take my car to said his brother bought a Hellcat and cant stand the thing. He is going to store it as a collectible but said it really is nothing spectacular. Take that with a grain of salt though. Guy owns some serious shit.

jonnylieberman

Ask Me About Outrage
Rating - 97.5%
53   1   0
A guy who frequents the shop I take my car to said his brother bought a Hellcat and cant stand the thing. He is going to store it as a collectible but said it really is nothing spectacular. Take that with a grain of salt though. Guy owns some serious shit.
His brother's a crackhead.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
His brother's a crackhead.
Might be hahaha. Cool car guy though. Owns some nice stuff. Like Turbo S, GT3, Murci, Aston V8V, new S8 (daily) and the wife has a Macan Turbo (daily). He is loking into 458 or Aventador next. Also has a couple of classics. He just said the Hellcat isnt worth the premium. He is a fit and finish type. Said its not a fit and finish car. I wouldnt know cause I dont ball on that level.... yet.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
If he was looking for fit and finish, he should never have bought a Dodge. But that is just stating the obvious.

Which shop by the way?

On a separate note, I saw Jim G and his P4/5 driving on the Saw Mill. Shit my pants. Turns out he has his garage in Tarrytown somewhere.

JG.jpg

Last edited: