What's new

Skyrim - how bad has it made your life?

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I haven't even finished Oblivion or Fallout 3, lol, or FFIVX. I'm going to do those first, and probably buy the GOTY Edition of Skrym next year. Last few years I've been more into MMOs than the standard RPGs, because I live far from friends and family but can play with them online.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I haven't even finished Oblivion or Fallout 3, lol, or FFIVX. I'm going to do those first, and probably buy the GOTY Edition of Skrym next year. Last few years I've been more into MMOs than the standard RPGs, because I live far from friends and family but can play with them online.
OMG then for the love of God stay away from SecondLife!

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I just finished Oblivion and played through Fallout: New Vegas a second time. Haven't picked up Skyrim yet, but I did just get LA Noire and have been really enjoying that.

WARDOGG

Crusher of Hopes & Dreams
Rating - 100%
10   0   2
I want to pick this up but I think I'm going to wait until I get a new Tv so that I may experience it in all of it's scenery goodness.

New Vegas is a pain in the butt. I'm stuck in the radioactive Bunker new Vegas and I can't get out without dying. I think I may have to start all over since it's my only save point.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Level 74 on Skyrim. 81 is cap. I'm like 5 trophys away from platinuming it on PS3. However one of the trophies glitched and I cannot get it unless I replay it... Yay..?

PS3 version is VERY GLITCHY AND LAGGY. Be warned, it CAN damage your PS3. My save file is up to 15MB and it starts lagging intensely after 20 mins of game play and it crashes randomly at any time.

It is a great game though. My character is virtually indestructible.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Loving this game. So far have had no real issues with the game don't think the Xbox version has had some of the issues the ps3 has had. My real issue is my wife is getting jealous of how much time I'm spending with my game wife.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
No frickin clue what you were talking about... :sadstare:

edit: you know you're getting old when you're at a party and a guy is giving you good recommendations for a vasectomy doctor, then the next day you hear someone talking about video games and you are wondering wtf are they talking about?!? LOL

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Level 74????? Loser.

Lol, level 16 here. Fucking kills any down time I may have. Thank God I don't smoke the green shit anymore or id play ot for 8 hours straight like I did oblivion. Killer game. I ll never finish it

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Level 74 on Skyrim. 81 is cap. I'm like 5 trophys away from platinuming it on PS3. However one of the trophies glitched and I cannot get it unless I replay it... Yay..?

PS3 version is VERY GLITCHY AND LAGGY. Be warned, it CAN damage your PS3. My save file is up to 15MB and it starts lagging intensely after 20 mins of game play and it crashes randomly at any time.

It is a great game though. My character is virtually indestructible.
I thought I was bad at level 55! Xbox 360 version is very glitchy too. Several missions I am unable to finish because of glitches. My best accomplishment so far is making a Daedric two hand axe that does 496 damage with all of my gear being two hand skill enchanted. Also my armor rating is 1300 without a shield and my health is almost 700. I one hit dragons LOL! I think I got this one in the bag....Can't wait for expansions!

Oh and I don't want to hear about how big a loser I am. You get a 3 month old girl and a 5 year old boy running around and see how much time you have to do anything but contain the madness :cryloud:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This game has consumed my life, lol. For those on PS3, turn off all auto save functions and the lag practically disappears.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
This game has consumed my life, lol. For those on PS3, turn off all auto save functions and the lag practically disappears.
I always have auto-save off since Oblivion. Something would go wrong I didn't want to happen like a NPC dying and they stay dead forever, and the games like "THIS IS A GOOD TIME TO SAVE OVER YOUR OLD FILES". Then I can't reload. lol...

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I thought I was bad at level 55! Xbox 360 version is very glitchy too. Several missions I am unable to finish because of glitches. My best accomplishment so far is making a Daedric two hand axe that does 496 damage with all of my gear being two hand skill enchanted. Also my armor rating is 1300 without a shield and my health is almost 700. I one hit dragons LOL! I think I got this one in the bag....Can't wait for expansions!

Oh and I don't want to hear about how big a loser I am. You get a 3 month old girl and a 5 year old boy running around and see how much time you have to do anything but contain the madness :cryloud:
Wow nice. I read like 567 armor is cap for damage reduction or something.

http://uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Armor_Rating#Armor_Rating

Seemed different between that amount and the 700 armor which I have.

I'm a fire mage dual casting incinerate at like 200 damage per hit with nice range. What makes it work is my destruction spells are free to cast from my custom enchanted equipment.

Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
I'm really into a game called reality right now and I'm getting my arse kicked! Not enough money, can't find enough cigars, and I'm nursing a hell of a hang over from New Year's Eve!!

Ehh I'm just giving you guys shit... I used to play BF2 like it was my job. Don't play anything anymore.