What's new

Slightly Annoying

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
So I bought a box of WOAMs about a month ago and was storing them at my parent's house (was working down in Colorado Springs for a bit). My mom decided she wanted the tupperware container that they were in, but that's not what made me upset because the box was double ziplocked with a boveda. What upset me was the fact that she lost them! So no more WOAMs for me. I called my little brother and he's searching the house, but I'm not counting on anybody finding them. She probably threw them away.
:crying:

TYLER

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I'd hold back a little bit considering it'd be my mom, but that's rediculous to even think she would misplace your stuff like that and not remember where it is :dunno:

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Nevermind guys.
I talked to her again and was like "are you SURE you thought it was in my suitcase?" And she's like "yeah, the olive green one." "What olive green one? You mean the olive green army bag filled with Vietnam shit that's been in the back of my truck for the past week?" "Oh, that's not a suitcase?"
Anyways, they were hiding in a bag that's been jumbling around the bed of my truck for a week or so. Luckily nobody stole that shit!
Sorry for the false alarm, it's just that she's lost my cigars before and I always tell her not to touch them, especially if they're in my room! I know she only wants to help, but losing a $250 box of cigars isn't worth it!

TYLER

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Wow! You better do something REALLY nice for her after all the mean thoughts that went through your head.:stickbeat

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Thats kinda what I was thinking, but I live in San Antonio, and hose things would be so absolutely nasty after a week in the back of a truck..... but I hope it works outs for you!