What's new

Slightly Annoying

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Thats kinda what I was thinking, but I live in San Antonio, and hose things would be so absolutely nasty after a week in the back of a truck..... but I hope it works outs for you!
My address is in my profile. I have some extra space to store them for you.
Just send them to me for thorough testing. I will report back with findings.:smokingbo :thumbsup:

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Nevermind guys.
I talked to her again and was like "are you SURE you thought it was in my suitcase?" And she's like "yeah, the olive green one." "What olive green one? You mean the olive green army bag filled with Vietnam shit that's been in the back of my truck for the past week?" "Oh, that's not a suitcase?"
Anyways, they were hiding in a bag that's been jumbling around the bed of my truck for a week or so. Luckily nobody stole that shit!
Sorry for the false alarm, it's just that she's lost my cigars before and I always tell her not to touch them, especially if they're in my room! I know she only wants to help, but losing a $250 box of cigars isn't worth it!

TYLER
Sounds like it is time to move out. :rofl: :razz:

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
"Note to self" Don't store them at Moms any more ..............:yes:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
You have your own house dude. Store a majority of your stuff there and get a nice small humi for the trips home.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
You have your own house dude. Store a majority of your stuff there and get a nice small humi for the trips home.
That's what I'm doin! I actually just pack a travel humi when I go to their house. I worked down there for a month or two before summer school, so packages were sent there. Just moved all that temp. stuff (clothes/cigars that I got while living there) up to my house, which I'm permanently in now. But my mom misplaced the cigars while I was working down there (before I could bring them up to my house).

TYLER