What's new

Small batch cigar...

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Agreed. They are one of the best. I sometimes feel bad with all the small 5er orders I place lol.
But I like to think that the high volume has to count for something!

@The Munt And anytime you need help getting something out your way, don't hesitate to ask brother!
Thanks brother! I might take you up on that some time... Still a lot of vendors don't like the extra hassle selling to Aus! Appreciate the offer mate.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
It's been said many times before but I need to say it too.

Small Batch Cigar is an absolute class act!
It's such a breath of fresh air to have such great customer service, prompt communication and a great experience.

Being an international customer who doesn't buy bulk or wholesale amounts I have experienced a lot of "don't really want to know you" attitudes with certain vendors, this is almost understandable as there is a lot more involved with International sales, from the credit cards I use, to the packaging and physically having to go into the post office, but I gotta say Andrew @MrSmallBatch has really opened my eyes to how a customer should be treated.

It's pretty awesome that a sponsor of BOTL can deliver such a positive buying experience, so if you've been thinking about trying them out I'd say go for it! You won't be disappointed.

Lol reading that back it looks like I have a vested interest in them... But just another happy customer who will be sending my business their way from now on.
Couldn't have said it better myself mate.

Was having a lot of difficulty finding a vendor that would ship down here at all, let alone at a decent price, until I came across Small Batch. To echo others thoughts; they're easy to deal with, best packaging I've seen and great customer service.

Love it when a business makes my life easier (y)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I just finally placed my first small batch order a few minutes ago.:)
What a nice selection they have, including some very nice custom samplers. If it wasn't for joining BOTL, then I most likely wouldn't have even known they existed!!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Another great order from Small Batch. Good selection of hard to find cigars. 5packs so you don't break the bank, free shipping, incredible packaging, and a no brainer with the botl discount.
I esp like they use boveda, so cigars are very ready to smoke. Thanks!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
First time purchase with Small Batch Cigars, and I am impressed. Wasn't sure about the discount code and had not yet signed up for email updates. I sent them a message and they replied same night. Ordered a 5er of Herrera Esteli and received confirmation shortly after. Pack arrived 2 Day Priority mail secure in box and wrapped in bubble wrap. A Boveda included. Highly recommend, especially with the prices and customer service.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My go-to place for sticks. I tried others but they just didn't stack up and they always have what I want.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk