What's new

small batch discount

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Just placed my first order with them and cannot wait to get them! Here's what I got...all new smokes I haven't tried yet:
Long Live The King Marquis - Pack of 4
Illusione Fuma D'Amour Viejos - Pack of 5
Herrera Esteli Norteno Belicoso Fino - Pack of 5
Tatuaje Cojonu 2003 - Pack of 5
Warped Core Sampler - Pack of 7
Dude... that's a great order.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
$1,000 plus in cigar purchases in this month? If you ever want to do an article on vehicles surviving Buffalo winters, let me know. My basement kills any hotels here.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Just a heads up, I reached out to Andrew and he told me that most, but not all are eligible for the discount. In my cart I received 20% off a new world 5 pack, but zero off the surprise sampler making it 10% off the whole order. I removed the surprise sampler and added the Roma craft sampler which then got me 20% off the whole order. He replied almost immediately. Once again, great service.

MrSmallBatch

Retailer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just a heads up, I reached out to Andrew and he told me that most, but not all are eligible for the discount. In my cart I received 20% off a new world 5 pack, but zero off the surprise sampler making it 10% off the whole order. I removed the surprise sampler and added the Roma craft sampler which then got me 20% off the whole order. He replied almost immediately. Once again, great service.
Yes the surprise samplers are based off the price advertised so although you get much more then your monies worth we don't discount them as it would only then lower the cigars you get in the pack. The idea is $30 or $40 or whatever it is is the starting point by lowering it with a discount again you would just reduce what is in your pack. Hope that makes sense!

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Yes the surprise samplers are based off the price advertised so although you get much more then your monies worth we don't discount them as it would only then lower the cigars you get in the pack. The idea is $30 or $40 or whatever it is is the starting point by lowering it with a discount again you would just reduce what is in your pack. Hope that makes sense!
Absolutely! And, just placed my first order with you guys. Thanks for reaching out to me so quickly.

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Excellent explanation and extremely logical. Already hit my quota with you guys this year, so will need to refrain from clicking on your site....so tempting though. Last day on the sale guys!