What's new

small batch discount

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I hate @MrSmallBatch.

I was set to order only CC's in 2015. So far this year, 90% of my orders have been from Small Batch. Drew and his dadgum sales...
I remember you posting about wanting to order and smoke more CC's and see you ordering and smoking more NC's....ha ha ha ha! Let me give you another tip....Quesada 18th Anniversary....as good as most CC's out there and at a price point that is pretty good.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
NOT HELPING, GARY!!!
#cigarsmokerproblems
One of our close "associates" has his feelers out for boxes of these.....should be coming in the next few days and hope to get my grubbies on a box. Call your sources and get in line for these....the reports are better that most I've read on other cigars.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
One of our close "associates" has his feelers out for boxes of these... the reports are better that most I've read on other cigars.
Yeah, I'm hoping that works out for us! I've been pretty impressed with Quesada lately. The Espana has always been good, and the 40th Corona... well, it's your fault I have a few of those in my stash now :D

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
One of our close "associates" has his feelers out for boxes of these.....should be coming in the next few days and hope to get my grubbies on a box. Call your sources and get in line for these....the reports are better that most I've read on other cigars.
Yeah, I'm hoping that works out for us! I've been pretty impressed with Quesada lately. The Espana has always been good, and the 40th Corona... well, it's your fault I have a few of those in my stash now :D
I don't know what either of you are talking about..... looks like I need to hunt some down.