What's new

Smaller Cigar Favorites (Petit Coronas...)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
A great one that I haven't seen mentioned is the Nat Sherman Timeless No. 5---I just finished my last of a 5'ver and those are great smokes at 43 x 3 3/4

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know it's kind of an old thread but......I like the MOW Puro Authentico's either Nat or Maddy's

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I also have some Camacho Corojo Machitos on the way and these below too because they were gotten for under $1 per stick. No PAM but for the $$$ can't complain.....

4 - Signature Collection Vintage '06 Maduro Corona (5” x 42)
4 - Cu-Avana Intensus Corona (5” x 42)
4 - 5 Vegas High Primings Corona (5” x 42)
4 - Cuba Libre ONE Corona (5” x 42)

Also one that probably isn't as good as it used to be is the RP Vintage 1992 maddies in the PC size. Those were great but I think RP has a good stick but it doesn't stay good. Tabacco supply, not caring.... I don't know. This is just how it seems to me, hell maybe I am wrong.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Seriously taking notes on this thread but I noticed no one mentioned the JdN Antano 1970 machito. At 4.75"x42 it seems to fit the bill nicely.
I havent done the machito.. but the JdN Antano Consul (4 1/2 x 52) is a good option as well.... (although slightly longer than a "short" smoke IMO..)...

KGD

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I may have to try that, since starting this thread I've been making my way slowly through some of the smaller cc varieties and finding some good affordable gems.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I really like the Papa Frita. But I find that I gravitate more toward the 7-20-4 Dog Walker. Actually I just read that they are releasing a Hustler Dog Walker.

Rating - 100%
75   0   0
I also have some Camacho Corojo Machitos on the way and these below too because they were gotten for under $1 per stick. No PAM but for the $$$ can't complain.....
I've got that same deal coming. Hope they're good. That size is about all I can do on a weeknight.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't hit this whole thread yet, but will as soon as I get my coffee warmed up. I'm a stay at home dad, so I love the small cigars that I can enjoy when I put my daughter down for a nap if I just have to have one. Some of my favorites:

Kristoff Sumatra Corona
Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reserva
Tatuaje La Casita Criolla
La Riqueza No. 5
CAO Lx2 bam
AB Maxx Punk
AB American Sun Grown
Padron Serie 1926 #35
LFD Double Ligero Chiselito
Punch Champions (EMS and Double Maduro - both "bigger" but smoke like coronas)
Punch Rare Corojo
RP Vintage 1990
Sanch Panza Extra Fuerte Cordoba
Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Corona Maduro

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Arturo Fuente Exquisitos are AMAZING for a small cigar, the Onyx tins, the CAO Petite Tin Panetelas and L'Anniversaire Petite Cameroon Tins as well as the LFD Carajos particularly the Oscuro-wrapped ones. Ashton has a small cigar in a tin line which are very good.