What's new

SMOKE THAT OLD THANG (OE 2015) CHALLENGE

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Anyone having trouble with the lapyap donation link for Operation Esteli on the MPI Wesbite? Or do I just use the MPI donation link?
The Operation Esteli button is now working ( Heads up if it still come up as Napal earthquake) dump ur temp file and cookies.............
Thanks for all ur support guys ........

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
The Operation Esteli button is now working ( Heads up if it still come up as Napal earthquake) dump ur temp file and cookies.............
Thanks for all ur support guys ........
Is it OK I just donated to mpi and said earmark operation esteli

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
That wraps up the additional 100!

I'm going to make the second installment soon. I'll post when it's made. Thanks again for your contribution! I'm glad we could all help out!

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Very Nice Joe! How's is it smoking?
Such a good stick @Madcox. I had a few last summer and this one is still the same for me. Have you had one?
Thanks again @pbibby for doing this it was great to see all the brothers pulling out great old sticks. I actually forgot I had the 03's happy I was able to get in at the last second.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Such a good stick @Madcox. I had a few last summer and this one is still the same for me. Have you had one?
Thanks again @pbibby for doing this it was great to see all the brothers pulling out great old sticks. I actually forgot I had the 03's happy I was able to get in at the last second.
Yes Sir I've had several of the Des Dieux and have one I may smoke this week now that I seen your post :) HDM's have always been one of my Favorite stix.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Just as a closure to the thread (or open if people still want to add to it)

I just made the last $250 installment. Sorry for the delay, but I knew I was forgetting something.

Thanks again for all of the support!