What's new

SMOKE THAT OLD THANG (OE 2015) CHALLENGE

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Here is my entry. It's a Cinco rolled in the 1940s. Was saving this for my 7th birthday so it would be 100. But decided to enter it for a better cause. Call it my 75 year old cigar. I know we are getting close so I will pay the difference my cigar makes in the donation.

Edit: forgot to add this was gifted to me from a brother here @Soundwave13, miss you on the forums brother, at a meetup at Boswell pipe shop.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Here is my entry. It's a Cinco rolled in the 1940s. Was saving this for my 7th birthday so it would be 100. But decided to enter it for a better cause. Call it my 75 year old cigar. I know we are getting close so I will pay the difference my cigar makes in the donation.

Edit: forgot to add this was gifted to me from a brother here @Soundwave13, miss you on the forums brother, at a meetup at Boswell pipe shop.
Incredible, brother! That makes 700 guys! Grrrr, your difference was 61 bucks! Thanks to everyone for making this happen.

Again I would love if this thread continues (possibly forever) and that the amount of years that someone smokes would be donated to Operation Esteli!

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Incredible, brother! That makes 700 guys! Grrrr, your difference was 61 bucks! Thanks to everyone for making this happen.

Again I would love if this thread continues (possibly forever) and that the amount of years that someone smokes would be donated to Operation Esteli!
Copy that, and I will do my BOTL math and round it off to an even 800 bucks. Sound fair?