What's new

smokin wife

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
This is one thing I'm glad my girlfriend is ok with...cigar and pipe smoking. Lately, she's been wanting to have a cigar with me or usually just wants to take a couple of puffs of mine. I offer her one and told her if I light it for her or she does it, she has to finish it. Well then I get the "Oh I'll just have some of yours." A pet peeve which she knows drives me up the wall is when she takes some puffs like a damn cigarette! And it's like she knows it makes my blood boil.

I usually rather enjoy it by myself or with a few fellow friends who are cigar smokers as well. It's my little getaway relaxation from the outside world even for 5 minutes.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I haven't and I'm kind of glad. Smoke time is my alone time. I don't have to worry about anything else or anybody else. I don't have to have a conversation about the car needing wipers or school registration. I can just listen to some Johny Cash and mellow down.
I agree with mikenice. My cigar time is my time. No kids or wife, I get to watch whatever I want on the iPad and think about whatever I want. Solve the worlds problems maybe.
I second this motion!

Mine smoked a gurka with me once. She kind of liked it. But to me lately cigars are my get away time now that I have kiddos and don't get out much. When it becomes warm again ill smoke on the sunporch and deck and the fam will hang out with me. But, In the winter I stayed holed up in my garage all by myself.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Agree to both above! lol
I agree to the above as well BUT...
My wife likes to light one up on occasion BUT in the early days she felt like every time I lit up she had to. It kind of took away from my time. It all evened out in the end and now when my wife does light up its nice to have a bit of company... She also knows its my time and usually leaves me alone to my vices.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Several of you have probably seen the picture I posted the other day of my wife smoking a cigar. While we were sitting at the lounge enjoying our respective cigars she commented on how relaxing it was. She said that she now understands why I do what I do and that she may have to start herself.

Anybody else have this phenomenon happen?

I should point out that she has never smoked anything more than a black and mild at a bar one time.
If my wife said that, it would be on like donkey kong! lol

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
The biggest thing I have going for me is that we work opposite schedules. I am asleep when she leaves for work and she is asleep when I get home. The only time we have together is talking on the phone during lunch breaks or the weekends.
I get the evening to light up and she loves to take naps on the weekend, which becomes my smoke time.
Also I find it cute when she "tries" to smoke with me.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My wife is my best friend, biggest advocate, mother of my children, bla, bla, bla... That said, I smoke and I golf to have time away from her. Were she to smoke, I would quit.

For real.
Just going to relate these two... Some guys get their wives into golf, so they can play more golf! Some use it to get the frig away from her. :LOL:

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My wife likes cigars and she even has her own humidor. She really loves Tabac Especiale. She likes to smoke with me and I enjoy her company. Problem is she doesn't support my spending. I generally look for good deals but I seem to like everything that is hard to find and limited.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I had always wanted to try one when I first started. Now I am glad I didnt. My wife even said it was too much after trying mine.