What's new

smokin wife

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I doubt I would ever get my wife to smoke cigars. I'm just glad she's OK with me doing it. I echo some of the sentiments here in that I enjoy the alone time - or time with friends or family - when I smoke. I would be open to the idea of having a cigar with my wife, but generally I like the time to step out of the daily ruckus and reflect. As long as I still make time to be with her and talk, then it's nice to have a couple nights a week to myself in the backyard with a cigar.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mission accomplished.
My wife had a Java Mint which she encouraged me to try. I took one draw and was like "you can keep that minty bastard" she said she didnt realize how minty it was. Took a draw of my Olivia then another from hers and said she was done with the mint. Stole my scotch and tried to steal my Olivia. I think I created a monster.
Its over man! Start her off slowly or she will be smoking out of your humi!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
My wife won't even try a taste of mine and I doubt she ever will. She does mention when a cigar stinks or comments that it smells good. Either way she doesn't mind.

She has never complained about buying new cigars nor questioned why I have so many. We have been happily married for 35 years and have been through a lot together. We love each other and treat each that way.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That's the perfect partner. Your dog will never question the latest UPS delivery!
Some of my fav "why dogs are better than wives" lines:

The later you are, the more excited they are to see you.

You never have to wait for a dog; they're ready to go 24-hours a day.

If you lock your dog out, when you let it back in the house, it will stop barking.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Some of my fav "why dogs are better than wives" lines:

The later you are, the more excited they are to see you.

You never have to wait for a dog; they're ready to go 24-hours a day.

If you lock your dog out, when you let it back in the house, it will stop barking.
That reminds me of the old joke, lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car for an hour. Whichever one is happiest to see you when you open the trunk is your best friend.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Smoking with the wife is like going on a shopping spree for purses and shoes.....my cigar time is for me to relax and meditate and not talk about The Bachelor or The Young and Restless.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Smoking with the wife is like going on a shopping spree for purses and shoes.....my cigar time is for me to relax and meditate and not talk about The Bachelor or The Young and Restless.
Neither of us watch that junk luckily.

I don't usually smoke with her, but lucked out as she's my best friend, so even that rocks!