What's new

Smoking a cigar right after they arrive

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right of the truck, sometime's you've just go to give them a try. Some cigars you really need the self control because the really do need to rest. YMMV.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hey guys
Last week i got a little crazy and ordered a whole bunch of different cigars. Today i got trinidad, sigloII and RASS. I took out 3 from every box to put in my desktop humi and rest went in my chest humidor.
So now im sitting here watching the nba playoffs and thinking of trying out the rass or trinidad but dont want to waste a cigar.
Have any of you guys smoked one right when you got them? How were they?
If you grabbed boxes of each I would definitely light one of each up and let the remaining sticks rest for however long you planned on. I like to at least have a reference point for how they smoked initially and how they turn out after some sleep.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That's miserable! Made it through customs and gets held up at a processing center?
I know man. Sux. Im going to hold off sending you your package till tuesday. Im hoping Ill get my JL monday and if i do, ill throw one of them in so you can try it. By the way, im smoking one of those trinidads now. Wow, so far out of all cuban cigars ive smoked, its in my top 3

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I know man. Sux. Im going to hold off sending you your package till tuesday. Im hoping Ill get my JL monday and if i do, ill throw one of them in so you can try it. By the way, im smoking one of those trinidads now. Wow, so far out of all cuban cigars ive smoked, its in my top 3
You don't have to do all that brother! I'll be happy with anything honestly. Yea, I was just looking at some of those at an LCDH they look really good. Might have to save up for a box of those.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Got the package today. Thanks man, im super excited to try them all. Ive had the AF 858 before but all others ive never tried.
Thanks again.
No problem. I hope you enjoy them. Should we leave a rating for each other?

By the way, went to track one of my packages (JL2) and got this message
Man, that does suck! Hope that it turns out alright. Keep me posted on the out come of this if you don’t mind. Thanks.
Jody

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No problem. I hope you enjoy them. Should we leave a rating for each other?

Man, that does suck! Hope that it turns out alright. Keep me posted on the out come of this if you don’t mind. Thanks.
Jody
Yea, ill keep you posted on what happens.
Might be a stupid question but what rating? Lol