Smoking in 'da house

Are you allowed to smoke in the house?

• No!

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • Not no, but Hell, No!

Votes: 44 38.3%
  • I Live Alone, so Sure

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • I'm the BOSS, and I do anything I want! (See Option #2)

Votes: 27 23.5%

• Total voters

sleepydoc

Gas Passer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
OK, you know you want to. Just once, you're going to kick back in your Lazy Boy, fire up a big fat Robusto, and puff away while Monday Night Football blares away right across the room.

Don't worry about the drapes, the carpet, or the sweater that your Mother-in-Law knitted just for you. By God, you're the king of your castle, and if you want to smoke in your house, then that's just what you're going to do!

And since she's up, maybe your wife wouldn't mind bringing you a beer and some peanuts..... which she does so quickly, with a smile on her face, emptying your ashtray as she does.

And then...... BZZZZZZZZZ....... the damn alarm clock goes off.........

<SIGH>

brainvictim

Whats going on over here?
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I would have to go with no. I enjoy being outside on the porch with a nice cigar and some good music playing in the background.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
No way in my house ... but that is my preference as well.

My dream is to have a separate room or small out building for this purpose though. Complete with proper ventilation to keep the odor to a minimum.

And a pool table ... 60" flat panel tv ... full bar w/Haier wine chiller ... leather chairs ... cooled Avallo 2000 ...

Oooops .... damn alarm.

sleepydoc

Gas Passer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
As long as you're dreaming, you might as well go all the way.

Just make sure you're asleep. Otherwise, it's an hallucination. :crosseyed

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Nope, but I don't want to anyway...sit out on the patio on a nice couch and enjoy it there. I can see the HDTV from there, so I ain't missing nuthin!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Nope. Built my cigar room in one bay of the garage. Drywall, exhaust fan, airconditioning. Add the two big recliners, 42 inch plasma, Sony surround sound system, satellite connection. Hell. I dont spend much time insdie anymore.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I choose not to. At least that is what the wife tells me, lol. Seriously, the weather here is nice most of the year and I don't want to subject the rest of the family to the smell.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I tried once, got sprayed with the hose from the kitchen sink....

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Per the :wifey: Hell No ! Most other things I get my way, so gotta pick and choose the battles carefully in a marriage. I pass on this one. That and leftover cigar smell in the house I would not like much either.

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I can if I want but I don't like smoking inside (just the smell). If/when we move, the next house WILL have a dedicated room with air exchangers though.

The wife is cool with it if I have a herf though, the like Csonka works well for the occasional use.

~M