Smoking in 'da house

Are you allowed to smoke in the house?

• No!

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • Not no, but Hell, No!

Votes: 44 38.3%
  • I Live Alone, so Sure

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • I'm the BOSS, and I do anything I want! (See Option #2)

Votes: 27 23.5%

• Total voters

Matthew

Tobacco Beetle
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have smoke evac systems in a few rooms so I smoke inside all the time.

Poriggity

CRA Ambassador #0042
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My wife doesnt even like the way I smell after having one, so smoking in the house is out. I have the space in the buildup to make it into a cigar room, but Im not going to. We are looking to sell in a couple of years, and Im not about to sink a bunch of money into something we aren't staying in. Our next house however, will have a garage and my own smoking room. Wife and I already agreed on that one.
Scott

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
I voted no, but there is the occasional allowance for a great race or celebratory cigar. Plus, if the basement is considered in the house, yes. That's where I've set up my chair, table and lamp.....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every one in a while, my GF has to travel to another city for work.

Every once in a while, I get to smoke a cigarette in the back room where the computer is located.

I spend at least 2 hours cleaning and wiping every surface in that room. And she still knows....

If I ever smoked a cigar in the house I would get busted. It's a good thing the front porch is so nice, otherwise I would be in alot of trouble........

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
You guys need to grab your woman by the butt cheek and say this... listen hur woman this is my domain and I will do with it as I please. She won't know if you mean the house or her but it's solid advice.............

If you want to have your nads cut off while you sleep. :yes:

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Porch is the way to go. Especially if you can hook it up nice. TV, couches etc

Dayum Tom,

If I ever get booted out of the house, I'll just commute back and forth from your porch to Chuck's garage. Both sound like great places to crash.

I can smoke in the house anytime I'm ready to get thrown out. So, yes,:yes: I can,

but I don't want to.:scratchhe

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Well....the wife and I both enjoy cigars...her... the flavored variety...me...the good stuff lol...plus on occasion I will smoke a cuban honey with her...and sometimes she will take a hit or 2 off of whatever I happen to smoking at the moment...some she has liked...others she hasnt...As far as the cigar smell in the house since we dont smoke them every day and use candles we dont have a noticeable cigar smell..This weekend I plan on hitting the Boli that I got from indyrob though..:bigeyes: :blob:

Bsslack

So-Cal/Riverside
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well,

I'm one of the lucky ones. I can smoke in the house.

Now, If there were kids around We would not.

Back in Alaska You had little choice.

Here out on the back patio after the heat of the day, is Great!

Cheers!

slack

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just wait till our daughter is in bed and then I have my rather infrequent cigar now-a-days. Even my alcohol consumption has virtualy reached zilch since having a baby last year:sleep: I just make sure to open all the windows before she gets up or even better smoke in my new loft which has a massive opening window

Frank N

CFL
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I do occasionally smoke in the house. To keep the peace I generally try to smoke outside or away from home. But my wife has actually told me to come inside because of the recent 100+ degree days.

I'll often ask her if she minds and gauge whether or not it is a good idea by her response. She has yet to tell me no because, in her own words, it is my house and I should be allowed to do what I want. But if it is followed by "the look" then I usually pass.