What's new

Smoking in the car?

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Our Tahoe is our family vehicle for trips and weekend driving. The FJ cruiser is only driven by me and on weekends whenever we go to the gym and want to save gas so I smoke in it daily. I bought my cars to enjoy them, not to worry about resale value. Feel me? :)

But I never smoke in the Tahoe since our son is a passenger in it.
I hear ya - I was talking more about collectible cars as far as retail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I smoke in my car probably more than anywhere else. Bobken ashtray that hangs on the door, window cracked 1/2 inch and fresh air intake (never EVER on recirculate) set the dial on dash setting and 90+% Of the smoke goes out the window.

I put a little bit of whiff out in a xikar ash can that sits in the cup holder. At the end of my trip I dump the ashes out of the bobken, transfer the whiff out from the xikar to the bobken and put fresh stuff in the xikar. Usually the smell is gone the next day but if there is a little bit of smell left I spray a couple sprays of ozium and it smells as clean as a whistle.

The only issue that I have is that the interior windows get a film on them which is a bear to get off. Anyone have a good solution for that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
If I'm driving my truck, I'm smoking something. I've never bought a vehicle thinking "I'm gonna come out ahead on this one". I usually total them out with deer and make my money back that way...

I rarely ever trade in a vehicle. I can't stand listening to them talk about my tires and the smoke smell. I'll just take a drive on a dark road thru the forest and let mother nature sort things out...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I smoke all the time in the car, one of my favorite places to smoke. Crack the drivers window, turn on fresh air on the floor, get a xikar travel ashtray and smoke away pal. Never fuck with the band while driving, get a good torch and light and retouch your stix above the steeling wheel, with your hands still on it. Dropping a cigar while moving is hairy, don't do it. Clean out the ashtray when you get out of your car, that will stink to high hell. Generally I take the band off and just chuck them on the street, I rationalize that's it's just leafs and they belong outside anyway.
^^^This. And I'll add that I find it hard to smoke while driving in the city so really only do it on a long road trip.