What's new

Smoking inside/ Homemade air purifier

crispy_monkey

REZ PLZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am familiar with them as that's where I get my cigars from. However when there is a foot of snow outside and I'm dressed in comfy sweatpants, I don't want to have to drve down the street to smoke a cigar, haha.

I'm thinking I'm going to make a device and see how it does when I hold a cigar to the fan.
Dude I wish there was a place to buy/smoke cigars that close to me. I pretty much sit in my garage (windbreak) in the winter with no heat when I want a cigar. Maybe we people of IL are tougher? lol jk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I highly suggest you try a small fan blowing out and a Lamperge for the inside. It burns alchohol and emits ozone back and can pretty much take care of the smell on its own. There are other brands... Lamperge, Lateeda, and others. Please try it!

David

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Back before I bought an air purifier, I had 8 glade plug ins plugged in the living room and kitchen. I also had a few 5' to 7' inch fans partially hidden, yet always on. I actually always heard little comments about how good it smelt then. I somewhat miss those days since the purifier eliminates the plug in smell along with the smoke.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must say,

I smoked 2 cigars inside in the past 2 days and the lingering smell is lovely :)

Sure it might get overwhelming over the winter when we aren't ventilating the entire house, but I forgot what good cigars can smell like.

I just think back to my old roommate that used to smoke cigarettes in the house and the bad smell those left. Or when my current roommate lights up a Dutch or Black and Mild.

crispy_monkey

REZ PLZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must say,

I smoked 2 cigars inside in the past 2 days and the lingering smell is lovely :)

Sure it might get overwhelming over the winter when we aren't ventilating the entire house, but I forgot what good cigars can smell like.

I just think back to my old roommate that used to smoke cigarettes in the house and the bad smell those left. Or when my current roommate lights up a Dutch or Black and Mild.
LOL Whoa now! Lets not go slamming on Mr. Dutch and Black McMild. :rolling:
Actually that last sentence "lights up a Dutch or Black and Mild" pretty much sums up my early cigar smoking existence. Honestly I still will get the occasional Black and Mild when the mood strikes me. You just need to drag him/her? to the shop with you and point out how much better the hand rolled premium variety of cigars are. If the person likes flavors in their sticks then shops sell lines like Tatiana or the stuff from Drew Estate. (yeah i know they make non infused stuff 2)