What's new

Snuff Thread

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
To each his own, obviously. I wouldn't tell anyone else they shouldn't like it just cause I don't get it.

Then again, I think I'm unlikely to ever actually try snuff.
I thought the same thing until someone sent me a sample to try. I was really surprised with the Snuff both flavor and nic hit. I will try and remember to bring you a sample tonight.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Saw this while doing a search. If anyone knows anywhere to buy snuff at, I've been really interested in giving it a try.
Or if anyone has any they can pick up at their local, I would be happy to trade cigars or cash.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Saw this while doing a search. If anyone knows anywhere to buy snuff at, I've been really interested in giving it a try.
Or if anyone has any they can pick up at their local, I would be happy to trade cigars or cash.
On-line might be your best bet if you can't find it anywhere. I think there's the Northerner.com as well. I know here in NY, all I see is camel snus which probably isn't the same thing. And our dip is expensive. I gave it up a few years back, but from time to time I'll pick up a tin of skoal. Get that nic kick and go cold turkey all over again.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I've ordered from toquesnuff.com and mrsnuff (though the latter was a drop shipped bomb). I had a good experience with both. I think it was about a week from order to doorstep.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I was just thinking about placing another order with mr snuff.

I like it, a lot, but very few "flavors" pretty much only like Hedges after working through about a dozen varieties

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I tried snuff awhile back, and while I enjoyed it, I hated cleaning the gunk out of my nose. Any tips, or does this not bother you guys?

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Is that orange pretty good? I had a lil bit of toque before I'll have to look when I get home I liked it but in middle of winter I couldn't smell it very well but when I went out side it was a lot better. I tried an apricot didn't get much "flavor" from that either. Sniffs pretty cool stuff

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was reading this thread in bed last night and was thinking of making an order. I opened two tabs, one for Mr. Snuff, and one for Toque's on line shop. Did a little research and had items in both sites carts. But my wallet was in another room and I was too lazy to go down stairs and get it. I figured I would just buy everything tomorrow when I got back from work.

Well today is tomorrow, and when I got home from work I opened my laptop and noted the two windows with products in the cart.

There is no question that I am intrigued with snuff, want to try snuff ... but for some reason I recalled my buddy who I used to shoot sporting clays with one day when we were in the car about to go shoot, pulling out his carry pistol and putting it in his glove box. I asked him why he didn't keep his handgun on him when shooting clays. He turned to me with an almost scowl and asked, "how many guns do you need?" Well ...

Well when I got home and saw the snuff in my cart I wondered how many nicotine products do I really need lol? I have pipes and cigars and I still chew nic gum lol!! I closed the tabs.

Maybe one day :).

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I was reading this thread in bed last night and was thinking of making an order. I opened two tabs, one for Mr. Snuff, and one for Toque's on line shop. Did a little research and had items in both sites carts. But my wallet was in another room and I was too lazy to go down stairs and get it. I figured I would just buy everything tomorrow when I got back from work.

Well today is tomorrow, and when I got home from work I opened my laptop and noted the two windows with products in the cart.

There is no question that I am intrigued with snuff, want to try snuff ... but for some reason I recalled my buddy who I used to shoot sporting clays with one day when we were in the car about to go shoot, pulling out his carry pistol and putting it in his glove box. I asked him why he didn't keep his handgun on him when shooting clays. He turned to me with an almost scowl and asked, "how many guns do you need?" Well ...

Well when I got home and saw the snuff in my cart I wondered how many nicotine products do I really need lol? I have pipes and cigars and I still chew nic gum lol!! I closed the tabs.

Maybe one day :).
Its actually much easier to just pm me your address. I have some laying around with your name on it.:sneaky:

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
On-line might be your best bet if you can't find it anywhere. I think there's the Northerner.com as well. I know here in NY, all I see is camel snus which probably isn't the same thing. And our dip is expensive. I gave it up a few years back, but from time to time I'll pick up a tin of skoal. Get that nic kick and go cold turkey all over again.
NJ has a much better selection of dip...which saves me on the shipping cost & taxes from Northerner.