What's new

So Cal Beach Herf. March 28, 2015

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure I liked that ginger with the beard. He was weird. Thanks for the empty growlers though! hahaha
Danny, I don't think we have actually been formally introduced and I'm really not sure if you are referring to me or not. My name is Jim / Jimbo / JJ and I have been associated with the So Cal Mega Herf crew since Herf #2 or #3 since it was originally located at Maxamars in Orange. I am apparently a so called "ginger" though and I didn't really see any others. That said, I didn't drink anything I didn't bring with me and I didn't leave any empty growlers behind...???
Would you care to clarify your remarks? I apologize if I'm mistaken but as I said, I didn't see any other red bearded other fuggers hanging around our camp site... LOL!
JJ

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Danny, I don't think we have actually been formally introduced and I'm really not sure if you are referring to me or not. My name is Jim / Jimbo / JJ and I have been associated with the So Cal Mega Herf crew since Herf #2 or #3 since it was originally located at Maxamars in Orange. I am apparently a so called "ginger" though and I didn't really see any others. That said, I didn't drink anything I didn't bring with me and I didn't leave any empty growlers behind...???
Would you care to clarify your remarks? I apologize if I'm mistaken but as I said, I didn't see any other red bearded other fuggers hanging around our camp site... LOL!
JJ
You must've missed Erjaq then. He came with a red beard with growlers.... he left with the red beard.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
JJ
Haha, no...Danny was talking about me. It was tongue-in-cheek, and referencing back to a conversation he and I had at the herf. You've got nothing to worry about.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
JJ
I wanted to be uber ambiguous and witty with my response, but I can't think of anything good lol. Yeah, I was talkin bout Eric.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
All I can say is: FLY IN for the next one if you have to, BOTLs :) great times.
I seriously thought about coming this year but for some reason the Rednecks twisted my arm enough to get me to fly out to TN next week for their herf. I used to live in OC and really want to make it, maybe next year!

KGD

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I seriously thought about coming this year but for some reason the Rednecks twisted my arm enough to get me to fly out to TN next week for their herf. I used to live in OC and really want to make it, maybe next year!
Just coordinate with @sean and join us for a herf in San Diego