What's new

So Cal Beach Herf - October 10, 2015

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for another Fantastic Beach herf everyone!

Doug, you rock! What didn't you bring?... For the team of Statler and Waldorf (Mark and David), look it up, for once again acquiring the prime spot!... J & J for the meat and fixin's... the beer... the drinks... the cigars... the sun... the shade... the waves...the music... THE PIES!... the bonfire (though, we were out done by the lumberjack at the next firepit this time)... THE PIES!...

Thanks everyone!

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Does anyone have a list of the names and screen names from the herf? Met some cool guys but only got names. Need to match up the screen names.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Doug, If those are tan Leather RAINBOW brand flip flops, those are mine.

As far as possible Avatar pictures go, I have several options to choose from as soon as I get them, I will change the picture.

Thanks again to everyone for coming and for bringing all the supplies. How crazy were those waves? I'm glad I got in the water, caught a few and got out with out a major thumping. I still had water draining from my nose the next day.

Doug you outdid yourself, Thank you.
Pat, Best Apple Pie Ever.
Mark, Great cigar in the morning, THank you
Jeff, Awesome bag of cigars, I'll be smoking well for next couple weeks.
David, that Upman, and LGC were unreal. And the views were good too.
Danny glad you stopped by. Tell Misty we said Thank you.
Cowboy, Glad you came up this time. The last time I saw you was at the beach several years ago.
So only about 6 months until the next one of these. Can't wait, see you all there.

dpricenator = Dave Price - I was the bald white dude when you first showed up.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Doug, If those are tan Leather RAINBOW brand flip flops, those are mine.

As far as possible Avatar pictures go, I have several options to choose from as soon as I get them, I will change the picture.

Thanks again to everyone for coming and for bringing all the supplies. How crazy were those waves? I'm glad I got in the water, caught a few and got out with out a major thumping. I still had water draining from my nose the next day.

Doug you outdid yourself, Thank you.
Pat, Best Apple Pie Ever.
Mark, Great cigar in the morning, THank you
Jeff, Awesome bag of cigars, I'll be smoking well for next couple weeks.
David, that Upman, and LGC were unreal. And the views were good too.
Danny glad you stopped by. Tell Misty we said Thank you.
Cowboy, Glad you came up this time. The last time I saw you was at the beach several years ago.
So only about 6 months until the next one of these. Can't wait, see you all there.

dpricenator = Dave Price - I was the bald white dude when you first showed up.
Shoot me your addy and you send you you shoes Dave.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Sorry I missed it fellas, got play off tickets to see the Dodgers and boy was it a good game. Wish they were playing at the beach cause it was damn hot out there. Looks like you guys had a good time and once again I hope I can make it out to the next one.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Damn look like a great time Chuck , seen a few FOGs in the other pic's , I'll make one of these yet !