What's new

So Cal Beach Herf - October 10, 2015

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
So which Fire Pit are we going to be at?
Just look for a small city of EZ Ups on the South end of the beach. The smoke should give us away.

Ok guys

Getting ready to do my chores so the wife lets me leave for the weekend. I tried to play the "I just had surgery" card. To which she responded "You'll get those chores done if you know what's good for you" She's like a ferocious bunny, she's cute, but she's mean!
Well I guess that dog poop isn't gonna pick up its self.

See you all around noonish.

Michael

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Have fun today guys, I'm going to make one of these sometime .......Pic or it didn't happen

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Thanks bro. I know I'll get at least two. Probably even more, hunt is on private land and eradicating the pigs, I don't miss with my 300 blackout, but I need to use my new Remmington SPS before I go on the Elk and deer hunts.
Nice! Make sure to post some pictures! I will be doing some pig hunting in the next few months myself. Russian boar.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Got home safe from another sun-soaked, smoke-cured day.

Had a great time, and can't wait to do it again. Until then, I'll look forward to Gerrard's photos and Dave Price's new avatar.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
What a great day. Thanks to Dave for creating this herf...to Mark for grabbing the space early...to all the folks who came for the first time...to Angel for the tiki and sacrifice tiki...to Doug for the tri-tip...Jeff for the pork and peace keeping...the wives and girl friends that came and made it even better...
Oh and Doug again for the music lol. Peace and great cigars

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
I gained a zip up coat. Who's is it? I was told my other sandal was on the cookie tray. But I don't have the cookie tray.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
What a great day. Thanks to Dave for creating this herf...to Mark for grabbing the space early...to all the folks who came for the first time...to Angel for the tiki and sacrifice tiki...to Doug for the tri-tip...Jeff for the pork and peace keeping...the wives and girl friends that came and made it even better...
Oh and Doug again for the music lol. Peace and great cigars
Sounds like the herf was a lot of FUN! :cigar::cigar: