What's new

Sobriety Thread

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Grateful to be a small part of a great whole today. 27 years, ODAAT. Nights and weekends. In a row.

For the past 10 years or so, I've always deflected praise and congratulations as I feel the success belongs to AA and my higher power. Seems to have worked despite me at times. The power of the program; the fellowship; the love, tolerance, and forgiveness; the freedom to stumble my way with grace along this path.

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, brothers and sister!

I just wanted to drop by and say...I celebrated 9 years of sobriety on Nov. 21!! How did that happen??!!

Now, about my humidor.....its cold in Western Pa!! How do I raise the humidity and temp? Its in the basement, a 150 gal white cooler, with heartfelt beads. I seriously think I need to move it upstairs to a spare bedroom closet....

Rating - 100%
36   0   0

I just wanted to drop by and say...I celebrated 9 years of sobriety on Nov. 21!! How did that happen??!!

Now, about my humidor.....its cold in Western Pa!! How do I raise the humidity and temp? Its in the basement, a 150 gal white cooler, with heartfelt beads. I seriously think I need to move it upstairs to a spare bedroom closet....
CONGRATS!!!!!!! and BOVEDA

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
17   0   0

That's awesome Mum. I am truly happy for you and all that know and love you! The benefits of sobriety and AA are truly miracles!

What temps and RH are you experiencing in your cooler?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Been a while since i posted. Life is all good. Sobriety is treating me well. For those that asked after me, thank you brothers for checking.

Tom

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Hey man, I totally understand how life goes. Glad to have you back. Not sure if you were around when I was posting about our online meeting/herf, but we do it every Sunday at noon EST. It'd be sweet if you could make it!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Today is my 10,220th consecutive day of continuos sobriety and recovery from a hopeless condition of mind and body. I find myself doing a lot of reflection of what my life (and the lives of those I love) was like and what our lives are like today. That contrast does not logically seem possible. But I know that is the miracle of my higher power, AA program and its members following the same path of hope. This reflection is always an emotional thing for me and fills my soul with gratitude. 2-10-91

I am thankful this site has a place we can share our hope.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Today is my 10,220th consecutive day of continuos sobriety and recovery from a hopeless condition of mind and body. I find myself doing a lot of reflection of what my life (and the lives of those I love) was like and what our lives are like today. That contrast does not logically seem possible. But I know that is the miracle of my higher power, AA program and its members following the same path of hope. This reflection is always an emotional thing for me and fills my soul with gratitude. 2-10-91

Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0

Rock on class of '91! The age of miracles is among us!

Rating - 100%
36   0   0

Woot woot!!!!
God willing I'll be at 10year one day!

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Godspeed Steve @Old Smokey ! That is an awesome testimony to the power of AA brother! (y) Hope you smoked something good or plan to do so soon! -Jason
Thanks Jason. I hope you make it to Erans again this September. It would be great to see and visit again. Rumor has it @WNYTONY might be coming too? That would be the highlight of my year. Love that guy, although we have never met.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Thanks Jason. I hope you make it to Erans again this September. It would be great to see and visit again. Rumor has it @WNYTONY might be coming too? That would be the highlight of my year. Love that guy, although we have never met.
Long shot but ya never know. @ZippoGeek keeps telling me I need to make the trip.

As for smoking something good to celebrate, take a couple out of those you are threatening to send me and enjoy, buddy !