What's new

Sobriety Thread

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have done a great job on yourself and overcome this addiction, I am proud of you and how long you have been sober. I would like to overcome such a difficulty as you, but unfortunately I am still in the process of overcoming my addiction. I am a member of a sobriety aid community and am trying to learn more about the methods of treating my ailment. I really want to get rid of this addiction because it interferes with my life and this alcohol, I constantly think about it, and when I drink it, I just can't control myself. Therefore, I want to ask you for help, how do I start to cope with this and what to do for this?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Today is my 31st Anniversary of continuous sobriety. I always think of 2 things on this day. I think back and remember what it was like, what happened and what it is like now. It's been a hell of a journey so far.

The other thing I always remember, is today would have been my dads 97th birthday. He has been gone for 21 years and was a great dad.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today is my 31st Anniversary of continuous sobriety. I always think of 2 things on this day. I think back and remember what it was like, what happened and what it is like now. It's been a hell of a journey so far.

The other thing I always remember, is today would have been my dads 97th birthday. He has been gone for 21 years and was a great dad.
Congratulations & thank you for posting this! I find it very inspiring to hear about great accomplishments of sobriety.