What's new

SOCAL BEACH HERF 5th Edition

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Was a great time, I want to extend a very sincere thank you to all of you who made this happen. I know I wasn't of much use as far as food, drinks, shade or really anything come to think of it, but in true BOTL fashion, this thing went off with out a hitch. Bummed I had to leave just as the fire got started (my favorite part), but there is always October.
Thanks again Dave for organizing the herf. Sorry I couldn't make it to the bar with ya. Clint talked me out of going... Anyway, can't wait for October!

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
What a great herf!

Couldn't have asked for better weather.

Great to reunite with some great Brothers, and to meet some new Brothers and Sisters.

Can't wait for October :)

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
You were missed Nick. I heard your name mentioned a couple of times.

It will be hard to beat the size and length of that fire. Hope that doesn't discourage people from bringing firewood in the future. The first time someone grabbed a whole bundle and put it on the top of the fire it seemed like a big deal. By the end, it was common place, and we were adding bundles/boxes like you normally add pieces.

Ho there, Wild Earp:

the BOTL:

I really need to edit these down, but here are all the raw photos in all their glory:
http://s653.photobucket.com/albums/uu256/NepsRUs/herf April 2011/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
It was great meeting everyone yesterday! Pictures will be delayed, came home to a dead Internet connection, so it will hopefully be up by Monday. That plus between Chris, Danny and Jeff "borrowing" my camera, there were over 500 photos taken!!

Thank you dpricenator for organizing this, everyone for making my first BOTL event a very enjoyable one!!

"it's Cinco de Mayo somewhere"
"excuse me, are you familiar with ladder golf"
"a bird just pooped on me!"

Hahaha! Good times!
"argus p2"? Huh?

Angel, you have two handles? (Confused!)

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Yeah....That fire (more like an inferno) was insane.

Apparently it could be seen by several satellites, and NASA ended up calling the fire department....

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
You were missed Nick. I heard your name mentioned a couple of times.

Honestly I have been talking about this for months, so excited to go, but life gets in the way some times. Sorry I wish I could have made it, but it was my wife's baby shower.... well I guess mine too. All my work friends put it together and that was the only day that everyone could make it. I would have skipped the shower, but I don't want to cross my pregnant wife.....lol

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
"argus p2"? Huh?

Angel, you have two handles? (Confused!)
Yeah, I guess I do! After I had originally signed up some time passed before I tried to sign back in and I could not for the life of me remember my password. My internet has been down at home so I tried to post from my iPhone not realizing that it had signed on with the original screen name.

Who do I talk to to delete the other one?

Anyway, my Internet connection is back online so stay tuned for some pics! Someone point me to the NOT SAFE FOR WORK section for the "other pics".

BTW: For those in attendance the offer still stands, if you want a CD of ALL the pictures from that day, PM me your address:thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Alright! I created an album here. I wanted to put a few pics in this post but not sure how to do that from my album.

Again, Thanks to everyone that made it happen! Lots of fun, lots of food, good times, good people and cigars. The great weather and fantastic setting was the icing on the cake! Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey Danny is that a template that you print out for the Journal? Or a book that you bought? I like that. Where can I find one?
Yo Nick. Missed ya buddy. Anyway, Mark brought it for us to sign. You can buy one here: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Cigar-Dossier-Personal-Journal/dp/B001CZNQR6"]Amazon.com: Cigar Dossier Personal Cigar Journal: Home & Garden@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/410fKJBSgBL.@@AMEPARAM@@410fKJBSgBL[/ame]

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Yeah, I guess I do! After I had originally signed up some time passed before I tried to sign back in and I could not for the life of me remember my password. My internet has been down at home so I tried to post from my iPhone not realizing that it had signed on with the original screen name.

Who do I talk to to delete the other one?

Anyway, my Internet connection is back online so stay tuned for some pics! Someone point me to the NOT SAFE FOR WORK section for the "other pics".

BTW: For those in attendance the offer still stands, if you want a CD of ALL the pictures from that day, PM me your address:thumbsup:
Send Eric a PM and he can get rid of the other acct for you.

Great pcis Angel.