What's new

SOCAL BEACH HERF 5th Edition

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a cigar for Dave as well....First one* who guesses it gets one too!
Hint: Box arrived an hour ago

*(Socal Herf participants only)
My Father Edicion Limitada 2011?

Ok, car all packed! Just need to make one stop tomorrow morning for ice and some butter for the corn cobs. I'll bring some newspapers for the charcoal chimney.

See you all in...7 hours!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Was a great time, I want to extend a very sincere thank you to all of you who made this happen. I know I wasn't of much use as far as food, drinks, shade or really anything come to think of it, but in true BOTL fashion, this thing went off with out a hitch. Bummed I had to leave just as the fire got started (my favorite part), but there is always October.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Was a great time, I want to extend a very sincere thank you to all of you who made this happen. I know I wasn't of much use as far as food, drinks, shade or really anything come to think of it, but in true BOTL fashion, this thing went off with out a hitch. Bummed I had to leave just as the fire got started (my favorite part), but there is always October.
Good times were had! Thanks for putting it together brother! Great location, great scenery, great smokes, and even greater people to enjoy it all with!

"So... what'chu know about ladder golf?" Haha