What's new

SoCal Beach Herf Version 2.5

Roasted

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh yeah

I just got my hookah up and running again. I grabbed some strawbery and some cappacino baccy for it. I've been enjoying a few bowls this week as a change up. I've got it all packed up, cause I know chuck is all about his strawberry flavored smokes.
Are you sure you've been only enjoying a few bowls? :cbig:

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
NICE

I am bringing an extra set of fins, an extra body board and an extra wetsuit, if anyone wants to get in the water.
I use:

http://www.swellinfo.com/surf-forecast/orange-county-california-south.html

So you are gonna bring the wetsuit. Full or spring? I guess I will bring mine as well. I don't want to catch anybody looking at my package though!!! I will bring my extra board and fins as well. There is always somebody crazy enough to get pummeled at Aliso!!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Other than a few phone calls to make, my work day is over. Time to change and get some firewood. Do you think 1/16 of a cord is enough, or should I go for an 1/8 of a cord? Have the choice between Pine, Eucalyptus, Citrus, Oak, or a mix of everything.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
yep yep!! waiting on my tech to transfer a video recording to a disc,,, put disc in Evidence,,, and i'm outtahere!! woohoo!!

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
At least we'll have plenty of people to carry it. I got one bag of the match light charcoal. It looks like enough for 2-3 grills, depending on the size of the grill. If someone wants to grab another bag, just to be on the safe side, that might be a good idea.