Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
May 4thAliso Creek Beach, South Laguna Beach Orange County

31131 S. Pacific Coast Hwy.
Laguna Beach, CA 92652
(949)923-2280

Parking is $1 per hour in the lot, and can be hard to find, but street parking with a short walk is free and available.

Acomodations: Aliso Creek Inn- directly across PCH form our beach
http://www.alisocreekinn.com/

Firepit: far south end of the beach past the snack bar and restrooms...Just follow the scent of cigar smoke!! SoCal Beach Herf
May 4th
Aliso Creek Beach

All day
All Welcome

Last edited by a moderator:

KGD

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
There are plenty of groups that hold herfs in SoCal weekly and monthly.... you're not missing out, just find another one to join in on.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Don't dis the "SoCal Beach Herfs"!!! They were epic, and most likely always will be epic.

I haven't been able to attend the past couple of years, but I always hope my schedule will allow me to attend. Having an ACTIVE 8 year old kind of screws up things. Then again, I love doing things with my kid.

Perhaps it is time for me and Kumar to make an appearance!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Greetings, When is there going to be a HERF in L.A. county? Don't really want to drive 50 plus miles to smoke cigars in So Cal and should one have to in a town as large as L.A. Come on People!!! The new Cigar Warehouse in Sherman Oaks is awesome and can serve for Valley small Herfs. Is there any other suggestions. Something in the Malibu beach areas would be pretty great.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
So somebody call it. Last year four people showed up. Was kinda sad but we still had fun.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The So Cal Beach Herf is May 4th&#8230;Because:
Danny is already married
Clint is bringing the sand
HafaDaiBoi has Tiki&#8217;s and the wood
It&#8217;s only 50 miles away
Gives Pat time to make the pie
The Sheriff is out of town and can&#8217;t change the date
And last but not least CWS can bring my new phone case.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Thanks to those who have suggested other places to herf, but 'Pings is right...The Aliso Beach herf is something special. (BTW, Michael, the McCallan tasting sounds great, and shouldn't conflict with the proposed May 4th date....I'll email you soon)

So are we on for May 4th? Everybody please chime in so we can either keep that date or change it, and then I will post up an official thread so we can get a list going!

Let's do this!!