What's new

SoCal Herf in April?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks for a great time. It was really nice to meet you all and like I said, I'm really loving BOTL. Thanks for the conversation, the insight and the new stuff to try. Looking forward to doing it again in October and Jeff, PM sent about getting our crews together.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Since almost missing the party I started 4-5 years ago, I have done some thinking. Been gone for too long, so I'll be around a bit more. So in OCT. I'll startt the threads, and will be glad to reserve our spot. Thank you so much for carrying on the tradition. Thanks to Mark for calling me in the days leading up to it, with out that I would have completely missed out. Nicole and I were glad to get out of the house and spend some evening time by the fire with you guys

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Since almost missing the party I started 4-5 years ago, I have done some thinking. Been gone for too long, so I'll be around a bit more. So in OCT. I'll startt the threads, and will be glad to reserve our spot. Thank you so much for carrying on the tradition. Thanks to Mark for calling me in the days leading up to it, with out that I would have completely missed out. Nicole and I were glad to get out of the house and spend some evening time by the fire with you guys
OCT. my @$$...ha...Let's talk July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Way too much fun to do only twice a year!

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Really bummed i missed this - had to fly out last minute so couldn't make it. If the next is in July or October I am going to try to make it!