What's new

Sons of Anarchy - Season Three

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
It's tiiiiime, Tuesday night, season premiere @ 10:00 PM.

Here's the synopsis:
The aftermath of Abel's kidnapping has the Sons
reeling -- especially Jax, whose grief sends him into deeper turmoil over his future with the MC. Meanwhile, Gemma, still on the lam, is hit with some unexpected news from her past.

Anyone else excited for this to get started back up?!?!?! :blob:

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
I am pumped just because i have watched and liked the last two season. Although i hate where they left off and i am not sure about the new season. This will be the season that makes it or breaks it for me.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't friggin' wait! Great show!!! I think when Jax finds out that F.B.I chick was the cause of Abel's kidnapping, and the reason Jemma is on the run ... he's gonna find her and do really bad things to her. She deserves it too!!!

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Hoping it's better than last year! It seemed each episodes preview would make it look like an edge of the seat show stopper-and they would rarely live up to it. We have it set to DVR and are eagerly waiting for this.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I wish I had been around when they F'd up that dude's cigar shop. HE deserved it. Can't wait for tuesday.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for letting us know.

I hope it kicks off with a bang!!

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I love this show but wish they would at least resolve ONE of the ongoing drama's!!! It's getting that there are too many unresolved issues to keep track!!
That's my one complaint about the show. Too much build-up with too little resolution or hardcore action. I've heard this from quite a few others as well, maybe the writers heard the same thing and it will be better this season!