What's new

Sons of Anarchy - Season Three

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Yeah that episode was kind of lame. Way to many micro plots going on.Also does anyone else feel like there are a ton of commercials??? Like more than usual?? I feel like when it was over i only watched like 20 minutes of actual show.

On a positive note i like that Kozik (Lem from the shield) looks to have a more steady part in this season. he was introduced i think at the end of last season when they fought the skin heads. Looks like he is joining sam crow.
Yeah, tons of commercials! There's a few nagging items of "seriously?" that are bothering me. Gemma is wanted for murdering someone in witness protection and they don't have someone staking out her father's house? No way the IRA has a man killed in the church, maybe after he leaves it but not in the church.

On another I think unless he wanted off the show, killing Hale was a mistake.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Yeah, tons of commercials! There's a few nagging items of "seriously?" that are bothering me. Gemma is wanted for murdering someone in witness protection and they don't have someone staking out her father's house? No way the IRA has a man killed in the church, maybe after he leaves it but not in the church.

On another I think unless he wanted off the show, killing Hale was a mistake.
Definately agree with that statement Mike, Hale's storyline will be missed.

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
My point was kozik has never been Sam cro and I am glad he is Joining. The guy who plays him is a good actor.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Damn, I love this show! I don't watch too many dramas but got hooked on this show 2 weeks ago right before the season premiere. I've heard many good things about the show but never took the plunge until a friend at the B&M told me I really need to start at episode #1 if I want to watch... so 2 weeks later, I burned through the first 2 seasons and now the first 2 episodes of this season!?!

My eyes hurt! LOL

I am thinking the cliff hanger for this season is that Zobelle will come back to Charming with a vengeance. I thought it was really lame writing of the show that Clay and the boys couldn't simply walk into the store at the end of last season to kill Zobelle before leaving to help Jax find his son. The students were all out and the store was empty besides Zobelle. The writers just wanted to leave the option open of bringing him back...

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Man, this season really sucks so far. (And this coming from a fan who tells anyone who will listen how great the show HAS been!)

How much more fluff can the writers pad into this weak plotline?

And how many more completely lame wild goose chases with no climax will we be subjected to? (ie Opie beating up on the Asian crew without any consequence to the pending arms deal...Or to anything, for that matter!)

I just hope it gets better.... :(

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Man, this season really sucks so far. (And this coming from a fan who tells anyone who will listen how great the show HAS been!)

How much more fluff can the writers pad into this weak plotline?

And how many more completely lame wild goose chases with no climax will we be subjected to? (ie Opie beating up on the Asian crew without any consequence to the pending arms deal...Or to anything, for that matter!)

I just hope it gets better.... :(
Yes there was, Clay had to make another deal with Henry Lin, he gave him his Italian connection that needs guns and was willing to only take 5% of Henry's sales to them when he asked for 10%!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Was cool when they called the cleaner to get rid of the body and the cleaner was Stephen King
Yeah that was classic. It was pretty funny how King was measuring the body parts, looking at her teeth, grabbing her tits etc.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Yes there was, Clay had to make another deal with Henry Lin, he gave him his Italian connection that needs guns and was willing to only take 5% of Henry's sales to them when he asked for 10%!
Yes, but a minor bump in the road, wouldn't you say?

I just think this season really pales in comparison to those in the past, that's all...even the acting seems forced...Is there a new director or something?

Terriers is awesome! Glad I discovered that show :)

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Now tonight was a pretty damn good episode in my opinion.

I think Tig's line stole the show though...."You two are killing me!"

Previews for next week look damn good too! :thumbsup:

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Now tonight was a pretty damn good episode in my opinion.

I think Tig's line stole the show though...."You two are killing me!"

Previews for next week look damn good too! :thumbsup:
Too much soap opera for me. We are both growing bored with it.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
This season is so filled with fluff that I am about to give up.

They have taken on the same design as a soap opera, but the poor acting won't sustain it!

And again, I hate to say all this, because I used to LOVE this show :(

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
kind of like the sopranos. first season was groundbreaking riveting stuff. now as it progresses, it seems to lose a little of the edginess. it does not keep me from watching it however. either series!

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Agreed....I loved The Sopranos for the first few seasons, and then it felt like they were just stretching out the story line in order to keep the series aired.