What's new

South Florida herf and rib tasting - August 27th

theribdoctor

Certifiable.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Even if this may be true. This event isn't about me...it's about us getting together smoking, drinking and eating. Don't pay any attention to my birthday...I'm not celebrating that.

cmhicksusmc

Corporal/USMC
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Even if this may be true. This event isn't about me...it's about us getting together smoking, drinking and eating. Don't pay any attention to my birthday...I'm not celebrating that.
Don't worry riblet we are gonna enjoy the Hell outta your ribby masterpieces. I'm so stoked I hope the 305 crew is ready for some 407 loving on their turf LOL. I'll be there around 2ish tomorrow.

theribdoctor

Certifiable.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
ok, I picked up the ribs, the rye bread, the yellow mustard...

the smoked meat is in the oven steaming...

the ribs are dry rubbed...and the smoker is lit...in a couple minutes I'll put the ribs on...and Away we go.

theribdoctor

Certifiable.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Ribs are foiled, they have been kissed with honey brown sugar butter...and the sauce is made...a little tangy, smoked meat is steaming away in the oven...that rye bread smelled so good on the drive...

keinreis

BoM Oct '11
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
What time is this thing I am leaving ft myers now, but have to go look at a car real quick before picking up skipper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theribdoctor

Certifiable.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
ribs are off, and good! wrapped in foil, cut up...i'll toss em in the oven a little before I leave...I'm literally 4 minutes away...smoked meat is slowly coming up to temperature, steaming away...

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Fellas,

I am here in Boulder CO at the Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival. I have read all 12 pages of this post and cannot believe that you did the HERF on this date. I so bad wanted to be there for this one, but it was totally my fault ... Damn.

Hope you guys have a great time and rep FL to the fullest. Be careful and have fun.

Best,
JD

theribdoctor

Certifiable.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Fellas,

I am here in Boulder CO at the Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival. I have read all 12 pages of this post and cannot believe that you did the HERF on this date. I so bad wanted to be there for this one, but it was totally my fault ... Damn.

Hope you guys have a great time and rep FL to the fullest. Be careful and have fun.

Best,
JD
Well...we had 9 guys make it out...and sorry I could not or would not take pictures as my phone died...but...

I'm officially out of room, Danilo handed me a 10 pack including something I've wanted for a long time....

cigars were flying every which way....great conversation...great beer...great view(especially boobs galore :awholelot)

4 racks of ribs, 4 plus lbs of smoked meat(which could have used a few more hours of steaming) all gone...

Loren from Casa Gomez, if you haven't tried his cigars...please talk to him...very good person and very good cigars...

Thank you for coming out and enjoying what the South Florida crew does best.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
It was a blast!

We should not wait so long to do it again!! I'll def. make my way up there to hang with you guys on a Friday.