What's new

Southern cali weekly

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I've seen it mentioned that the SoCal brothers meet up on Thursdays. Is this every week?

If so, I'm looking at being in Orange county for work the week of June 23rd and would love to join in that Thursday. I assume I'll be close enough to rent a car or maybe have somebody pick me up if it's cool. I'll be staying fifteen minutes or so from John Wayne airport I believe.

If the rumor is true please pm some details and I will work on scheduling this accordingly.

Would love to meet some more brothers :)

Last edited:

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
So I don't know where this "Southern Cali" is (nudge nudge) but I know for a fact that SDShark, KGD, and I are active participants in a Thursday night group in San Diego. RobbieSander68 usually comes out, but he went home for the summer (he's a student here), and Oside makes it out when he can.

Jwintosh also has a group that KGD sometimes herfs with in another part of town, but I don't have any info on that.

Depending on where you are in Orange County, you could be more than an hour drive from our herf-spot, but you are more than welcome to come out. I am also planning a shindig at my place around that time to kick-off summer. That would be on a weekend though, and I haven't nailed the date down yet with the wife.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Sean just uploaded this video to explain his position...

[video=youtube;bOA_EpD33wY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOA_EpD33wY[/video]

Nice looking shirt dude!

:)

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I'm an hour or more north of John Wayne Airport, but depending on what time this happens I might be able to make it. Later is better.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I'm coming I'm that Wednesday late. Will be meeting up Thursday night with Sean and the gang in SD. The more the merrier I'm assuming?