What's new

Southern cali weekly

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Alrighty... so Ryan confirmed that he is coming down this way on Thursday, despite the 2+ hour drive and any possible traffic concerns... this next Thursday is going to rule.

Anyone else feel like rolling down is more than welcome to head down.

...and this is a standing Thursday thing, so if you can't make it this week, there is always next week.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jwintosh also has a group that KGD sometimes herfs with in another part of town, but I don't have any info on that.

This is a group from my home board, they have gotten together every Thursday for over 8 years, rain or shine, I have been herfing with them for a year and a half and have only missed one night, usually it's between 10 and 15 guys, I think the largest "non function" group was 18 one night when a few guys from the LA area made the treck down .. it's a hell of a time.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
We usually get going right when the S.H.I.T. Herf wraps up... or so I've heard.

We've been going for about 4 years now, every Thursday. Not as long, but just as regular. :thumbsup:

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Got to meet some great brothers tonight who showed some great hospitality and a warm welcome. Had a fantastic time tonight and the hand to hand combat left a crater in the side of the restaurant!

The damage that came my way

Thanks to sdshark

Thanks to kgd

Thanks to oside

Thanks to Sean

You guys are maniacs!!!

I had an awesome drive along the Ocean on the way down and got to hang with some really cool guys. I had a blast gents and hope we get the chance to meet up again in the future :)

Thanks for everything!

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
What he didn't tell you was that he picked up my tab, landed a Abomb on my face, and then tossed me another lance (Caldwell), along with a whole pile of tea...

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
What he didn't tell you was that he picked up my tab, landed a Abomb on my face, and then tossed me another lance (Caldwell), along with a whole pile of tea...
I don't think we are disputing the fact he deserves every smack, poke and tickle he gets. I think the collective here are saying, what a nice smackage on him.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I don't think we are disputing the fact he deserves every smack, poke and tickle he gets. I think the collective here are saying, what a nice smackage on him.
Agreed, whole heartedly. I do think he got off easy, though, and I wanted to start listing the insanity he dished out.

Shark, Oside, & KGD all got nuked as well... and then the crazy mofo turns on the innocent by-standers. It was nuts.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Agreed, whole heartedly. I do think he got off easy, though, and I wanted to start listing the insanity he dished out.

Shark, Oside, & KGD all got nuked as well... and then the crazy mofo turns on the innocent by-standers. It was nuts.
Sooooo.... What you're really saying is we need to put together a bomb Ryan contest?

Okay, but just to let you know, I don't have the firepower to put up a decent first prize. Maybe with all the people Ryan has "pissed off" we can find some folks to put in a decent set of prizes. Heck, maybe Ryan may donate to the prizes himself!!!

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

Sooooo.... What you're really saying is we need to put together a bomb Ryan contest?

Okay, but just to let you know, I don't have the firepower to put up a decent first prize. Maybe with all the people Ryan has "pissed off" we can find some folks to put in a decent set of prizes. Heck, maybe Ryan may donate to the prizes himself!!!
whoa whoa whoa this us turning quickly

I merely showed my appreciation for the hospitality I received. let's not make any rash decisions here. it was all in fun!

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0

I merely showed my appreciation for the hospitality I received. let's not make any rash decisions here. it was all in fun!
Leave it to a Texan to escalate this...

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

I think I need to find a supplier to visit in Texas :)

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0

I think I need to find a supplier to visit in Texas :)
Houston, Austin, El Paso and a few other places OTHER than DFW are nice this time of year.