What's new

Southern cali weekly

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
What he didn't tell you was that he picked up my tab, landed a Abomb on my face, and then tossed me another lance (Caldwell), along with a whole pile of tea...
I don't think we are disputing the fact he deserves every smack, poke and tickle he gets. I think the collective here are saying, what a nice smackage on him.
Agreed, whole heartedly. I do think he got off easy, though, and I wanted to start listing the insanity he dished out.

Shark, Oside, & KGD all got nuked as well... and then the crazy mofo turns on the innocent by-standers. It was nuts.
Sooooo.... What you're really saying is we need to put together a bomb Ryan contest?

Okay, but just to let you know, I don't have the firepower to put up a decent first prize. Maybe with all the people Ryan has "pissed off" we can find some folks to put in a decent set of prizes. Heck, maybe Ryan may donate to the prizes himself!!!
whoa whoa whoa this us turning quickly

I merely showed my appreciation for the hospitality I received. let's not make any rash decisions here. it was all in fun!
Leave it to a Texan to escalate this...
I think I need to find a supplier to visit in Texas :)
Houston, Austin, El Paso and a few other places OTHER than DFW are nice this time of year.
I have a connector flight at dfw this afternoon....if only there was more time!!!

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
What he didn't tell you was that he picked up my tab, landed a Abomb on my face, and then tossed me another lance (Caldwell), along with a whole pile of tea...
I don't think we are disputing the fact he deserves every smack, poke and tickle he gets. I think the collective here are saying, what a nice smackage on him.
Agreed, whole heartedly. I do think he got off easy, though, and I wanted to start listing the insanity he dished out.

Shark, Oside, & KGD all got nuked as well... and then the crazy mofo turns on the innocent by-standers. It was nuts.
Sooooo.... What you're really saying is we need to put together a bomb Ryan contest?

Okay, but just to let you know, I don't have the firepower to put up a decent first prize. Maybe with all the people Ryan has "pissed off" we can find some folks to put in a decent set of prizes. Heck, maybe Ryan may donate to the prizes himself!!!

I merely showed my appreciation for the hospitality I received. let's not make any rash decisions here. it was all in fun!
Houston, Austin, El Paso and a few other places OTHER than DFW are nice this time of year.
I have a connector flight at dfw this afternoon....if only there was more time!!!
Seriously? How much time do you have? Understand, I have secured side access.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

really???

2 hours as long as no delays. flying in and out on American

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

really???

2 hours as long as no delays. flying in and out on American
lands at 450pm

Rating - 100%
33   0   0

Ryan is a classy guy! He hands me an awesome "never had." Then I mistakenly mention I like cromag knuckle draggers. Then, boom, slides one down the table to me. Then, he hits me with a mad tea bomb. Thanks for everything. It was good to meet you. You're made it on the list (Check the sig lol)
photo 1 (3).jpg
photo 2 (2).jpg

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

Ryan is a classy guy! He hands me an awesome "never had." Then I mistakenly mention I like cromag knuckle draggers. Then, boom, slides one down the table to me. Then, he hits me with a mad tea bomb. Thanks for everything. It was good to meet you. You're made it on the list (Check the sig lol)
View attachment 42661
View attachment 42662
Great meeting you too! feel free to remove me from that list :)

Rating - 100%
33   0   0

View attachment 42661
View attachment 42662
Haha, in due time... safe travels bro!

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0

View attachment 42661
View attachment 42662
Jason, I'm open to collaborate a "response" if you are up for it.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

View attachment 42661
View attachment 42662
now now, no need to be a bunch of bullies

Rating - 100%
33   0   0

View attachment 42661
View attachment 42662
Yes, let's collaborate! No bullying here, simply "responding" :transform

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

View attachment 42661
View attachment 42662
You guys are nuts

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0

View attachment 42661
View attachment 42662
You guys are nuts
Yeah is hard to respond to stuff out here. We got ta draft a good response but our English ain't so good... we work in groups to check spellings and word stuff.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

View attachment 42661
View attachment 42662
You guys are nuts
Yeah is hard to respond to stuff out here. We got ta draft a good response but our English ain't so good... we work in groups to check spellings and word stuff.
Just bomb shark!