What's new

Southern Draw Rose of Sharon-Mind Blown

cwant

DONOR
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I know this is an old thread, but I just had to say, after smoking a few of the vitolas, lance, robusto, perfecto, IMO the lance is hands down the best of the bunch. The other sizes don't even compare for me.

I just had another lance and it inspired me to come post here.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
When this cigar won our BOTL top cigar for 2018 I had to try one. I bought a 5'er of Robustos and was very disappointed. I know I'm in the minority with this opinion but I found it boring. Not bad, just boring. Oh well...

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
DONOR
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I know this is an old thread, but I just had to say, after smoking a few of the vitolas, lance, robusto, perfecto, IMO the lance is hands down the best of the bunch. The other sizes don't even compare for me.

I just had another lance and it inspired me to come post here.
Agreed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cwant

DONOR
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
When this cigar won our BOTL top cigar for 2018 I had to try one. I bought a 5'er of Robustos and was very disappointed. I know I'm in the minority with this opinion but I found it boring. Not bad, just boring. Oh well...
Give the lance a shot one day.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a Rose of Sharon Robusto that I've been looking forward to trying. I'm usually not a Connecticut wrapper guy but I like some of the flavors. Maybe I'll fire it up this evening!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I had that Rose of Sharon last night. It was a good smoke. Flawless construction and burn. Lots of pepper and spice at the beginning, then settled into a somewhat typical Connecticut flavor profile. Creamy wood (oak mostly but some cedar) and a sweet vanilla/caramel flavor. Light pepper on the retrohale. I don't think I'll seek more out but it was good. Better than any other connie I've had, probably.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a fiver coming this week. Looking forward to trying these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk