What's new

Southern Draw Rose of Sharon-Mind Blown

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So I'm smoking the robusto right now. I'm always suspicious when there is a lot of hype about a cigar, but this one blew my mind. A nearly perfect smoke. I wouldn't give it 100, because of some slight uneven burn, I'd give it 100 on flavor and a 95 on construction. So for me it is a 97, all day. Wow, just wow. I'm in love!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This has also been on my MAW.. especially the Lancero version.

Was there a lot of pepper notes in it? I also heard some people describe it as kind of a pepper bomb (which I'm not a fan of).

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
This has also been on my MAW.. especially the Lancero version.

Was there a lot of pepper notes in it? I also heard some people describe it as kind of a pepper bomb (which I'm not a fan of).

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
It's spicy in terms of a Connie, so there's a contrast to expectations, but nothing to crazy IMO. @Glassman is just a wuss lol.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I’m gonna try the Lancero next none of my b&ms have that size. Almost got the toro or Gordo today but I love the look and feel of this robusto.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I have boxes of the robusto, lance, and toro. Robusto is my favorite. They're all outstanding though. However, to compare, if the rose is a partagas D4, the quick draw connie is the party short.