What's new

spicy cigars

WhiteWolfIndulgence

Prince Sascha
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've been really curious about the man o'war.

I've been trying to go outside my normal Tatuaje range. Yeah that didn't work. Had the Tat 7th Reserva Capa yesterday (awesome) and the Fausto (another awesome blend) but no spicy pepper! And the spice I DO taste in the HAVANA VI line is CARDAMOM! Couldn't remember it...

To answer VPerlman's question:

The Padron thousand series (either the 4000 or 7000)
JdN El Martillo (it's like 5.2 X54 I think)
Don Cervantes Tres maduro
Don Cervantes Masterpiece Platinum

and at Grants:

GH Azteca Puma
La Traviata Maduro
Tat Black Petite Lancero - which had some interesting flavors and complexity.
and I just became a fan of La Gloria Cubana's Serie N.

I think I'll hit up CBID and see what's up with the DPG stuff and Man'O'War. To start with. This hobby requires further study...

FireDoc83

Cigar Assassin
Rating - 98.5%
108   1   0
I would have to second both the Diesel unholy cocktail and the MOW puro authentico... great cigars for the price and perfect for the taste profile it seems like you are looking for

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a Don Pepin Cuban Classic last night. Started off peppery and mellowed out in the second half. Very good smoke!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm gonna have to try some of these listed myself. I love spicy cigars. Although I prefer a more intricately spiced flavor as oppoosed to just a peppery taste

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
And the Fausto is a delicious cigar too. Notes of cardamom like (to me) all of Tatuaje's cigars.
I agree there is a distinct flavor that runs through all of the Tats. Something like cardamom, cinnamon, or nutmeg. Can't ever put my finger on it. Indian food? haha, I just know they are good.