What's new

Spurs fans?

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
what y'all think of that horrible horrible game where the refs were playing a game of their own called "how many times can we screw the spurs"

(SAS vs. LAC game 1)
:rage::rage::rage:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Every now and then the Spurs forget that there ball movement is what makes them great. They will wake up or go home.

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
I'm a Grizz fan so seemed like a good game for me. Ultimately I'd like to see it go 7 so that whoever wins is even more worn down lol

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
As a die hard warriors fan, I'm most afraid of facing the spurs. As much as I dislike the clips, I'm regretfully hoping they pull off the series, haha. Also hoping the grizz have a tough and long series in case we face off in round 2

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Hopefully the series will go like the season series did and we end up 8-0 over the Blazers this year. We need the rest for some of our guys so we can give you the best we got. Our game in December against y'all is much more in line with what I'm expecting.

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I remember the December game we didn't have Bogut, and the most recent game I don't think Conley played...Blanking on the middle game. All I know is Z-Bo is one of the few guys Dray has trouble defending one on one

After so many painful years being a gsw fan (first game of theirs I ever attended was the year we drafted Joe Smith #1 over all) it's really weird that we're actually favorites to win a playoff series. Just sucks knowing that the Griz and Spurs could be waiting next in line if we get that far...

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
It wasn't at all. Beno's ankle gave me a scare but if we can play like that with ZBo having 0 pts at the half we're doing ok lol

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Crazy game with your Spurs, @XYRNTX Congrats on the win!

I missed the Grizz/Blazer game but the box score showed it wasn't too big of a worry for you @Erikcooper , haha. You may get your sweep.
Very bro, agreed....literally didn't go to sleep at all, bro in law airport 0400 lol, what a game....cant wait for the next two at home....cheers (ps that was a win away w/out manu and parker :D )

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Oh gotcha, I just saw where Manu played over 20 min and Parker played 30. Figured that was a normal amount of PT for them