What's new

Spurs fans?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Was a good game For sure. I think Patty is better than a bum Parker so hopefully he gets more minutes going forward.

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I knew from the 3rd quarter when NO was up 19 that they wear gonna come back. Great game to watch though no doubt
Wow, I wasn't THAT confident...hopeful but not that confident until we cut it to 5ish. We almost let them back into it again today but thankfully we finished it out.

Your Grizz are off to a good start tonight, too...we may be rivals soon enough! :)

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Man I would feel so much better with Conley playing. Our only hope is he comes back for game 3 and we play great, or possibly somehow come out of games 1 and 2 with a win somehow. That's an injury that just kills us...

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Man I would feel so much better with Conley playing. Our only hope is he comes back for game 3 and we play great, or possibly somehow come out of games 1 and 2 with a win somehow. That's an injury that just kills us...
Yeah, that's a rough hit. I didn't realize how bad it was when the injury first happened. but sounds like he'll be playing soon enough. Are you going to any of the home games? I'll be there tonight for Game 2

Sorry about your spurs @XYRNTX, did not expect the clips to pull that victory

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Yeah, that's a rough hit. I didn't realize how bad it was when the injury first happened. but sounds like he'll be playing soon enough. Are you going to any of the home games? I'll be there tonight for Game 2

Sorry about your spurs @XYRNTX, did not expect the clips to pull that victory
A rough series to say the least....awesome basketball and still a die hard fan.....that buzzer BS at 1 second left was frustrating...butterfly effect type of thing! :D
I'm leaning towards the Rockets now....Howard and Harden are too fun to watch...and a young team etc.....all around going to be a great set of series and finals etc

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
A rough series to say the least....awesome basketball and still a die hard fan.....that buzzer BS at 1 second left was frustrating...butterfly effect type of thing! :D
I'm leaning towards the Rockets now....Howard and Harden are too fun to watch...and a young team etc.....all around going to be a great set of series and finals etc
for sure, brutal round 1 matchup to have to go through. Now I gotta keep hearing Glenn's (Doc) annoying voice on tv for another series, haha. I wonder, do people outside the bay get annoyed by Draymond Green? He's easily my favorite player on the warriors not named Steph ...but I was thinking about how much I'd probably hate that guy if he were on another team

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Mike is doing it for us tonight! And Draymond is gonna make me hate him bumping conley in the face after he called a timeout lol. Great game so far. And yea I have season tickets so I don't miss many but especially not the playoffs

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Mike is doing it for us tonight! And Draymond is gonna make me hate him bumping conley in the face after he called a timeout lol. Great game so far. And yea I have season tickets so I don't miss many but especially not the playoffs
Nice bro. I'm watching this game. It's in watching. Great athletes