What's new

Spurs fans?

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Haha well you haven't had many chances to attend a loss! Conley is the difference maker and I couldn't be happier he's back. I'm ready for Saturday but glad conley is getting some more rest.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Haha well you haven't had many chances to attend a loss! Conley is the difference maker and I couldn't be happier he's back. I'm ready for Saturday but glad conley is getting some more rest.
I gotta admit after watching game 1 I didn't think Conley would be that big a difference I was wrong I guess. I didn't watch did they put Tony Allen on Curry in game 2?

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Tony had Klay locked down most of the game. Conley did his thing on Curry. That's the biggest thing is Conley plays both ways so the offense helps but him disrupting Stephen is huge too. He is just the catalyst for this team. The offense runs through him and him alone really

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Whoo, I'm so glad the Warriors played well in Game 4. Game 3 had me a little worried! Loved the defensive adjustment putting Bogut on Allen and letting him jump shoot himself to the bench

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Haha I was wondering when you'd be happy enough to post again. Yea, that killed us cause tony just shot the ball. He's gotta move and keep the ball going rather than take a shot that he knows he can't hit. They'll adjust to it some way or another tomorrow and I'm hoping for another performance like game 2. It's definitely a great series we have going on

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Haha I didn't abandon the thread or my Dubs! Was up in the sierras fishing...er trying to, got stuck in a pretty good snowstorm and only was able to catch a few minutes of game 3....all of them bad, haha

Great series so far, Barnes has stepped it up big time and love all the strategy going on by the coaches since our styles couldn't really be much more opposite.

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Barnes has been an x-factor for y'all for sure. Doing what he couldn't do last year and get physical and cause problems