What's new

St Dupont Lighter GB?

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Mark, please update payments and ETA when you can. You received my payment last week along with the increased order. Thanks bro for this nice offer, much appreciated.

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Headbanger said:
Mark, please update payments and ETA when you can. You received my payment last week along with the increased order. Thanks bro for this nice offer, much appreciated.
Don't worry Steve, my Quickbooks is up to date :thumbsup:.

I updated the first post

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Just to let you guys know, I left a message for my S.T. Dupont rep to find out when we can expect these to arrive.

I think ordering over the Easter holiday may have created a slight delay but I will let you know as soon as I hear back.

Thanks again for the support!

~Mark

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I know that the comp. is in RI but not sure if their distribution center is there as well. I hope so because I am in Northern Va, so it should only take about 5 days to get to me via ground.

I am guessing Saturday/Monday?

For those who have paid, I am all set to go with shipping labels and they will be turned around within a couple of hours and you should have them in 2-3 days once dropped off.

If all goes well, you should have them mid to late next week :thumbs:

I'll let you know as soon as they arrive!

Have a great weekend.
~Mark

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Alrighty fellas. Good and bad news.

Good news - The S.T. Dupont order arrived last night and I spent the morning boxing up everything to send out today.

Bad news - The order was missing some items. I have contacted the rep and he will find out why they were left out first thing Monday morning.

I updated the first post with what is shipping and what items were missing as well as not paid.

I will continue to update as soon as I get any info, I apologize for any inconvenience - BELIEVE me, I am as upset as anyone as many of the items were ones that I intended on carrying as stock.

Thanks again for your patience and again, I am really sorry for this delay.

Sincerely,
Mark

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Working from home today, but the office says I have a box from Mark XXX. So mine order has arrived. Now I CAN NOT WAIT to fill the Xtend and fire up a fat daddy stoggie.