What's new

Stanley Cup Predictions

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
By the way herfdog, I love Montreal's pregame intro when they put the fire on the ice. Looks really cool. Do they do that for every home game?

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
In the old forum's player room was written (in french) this motto: "our distressed arms are passing you the torch, it is yours now to hold up" (bad translation but you get the idea)

They "pass the torch" on every important games now. Notice it is held by kids hockey players.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They had a handful of players not playing to their potential. Lucic, Krejci, Marchand and even Chara looked bad at times.
I almost feel bad for Chara... He's getting old & plays a ton of minutes all season long. Last year's playoffs proved they need to limit his ice time if they want him at his full potential for the post season.

The other three have no excuse. It's like they wanted to play golf earlier this year.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
And New York just lost Carcillo for 10 games. IF the Rangers advance to the cup finals, he will be eligible to play in game 7 of the cup finals.

Every player at some point wants to throw an elbow at the refs but it's a bad think if you actually do it!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That's unfortunate. If the refs had made the right call to begin with, there wouldn't have been any follow up like that. One player out for 10, one player with a role jaw, & Prust will be doing the same thing next game.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Prust is out for 2 games for that hit, too. Really surprised to see that kind of play at the conference finals level.

I completely agree with you on the officiating. In fact, officiating of virtually every game in every series for this entire post-season has been... I'll say "inconsistent" to be polite. This is where I say I really miss the days of having Andy van Helleman and Kerry Fraser working the games.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
And New York just lost Carcillo for 10 games. IF the Rangers advance to the cup finals, he will be eligible to play in game 7 of the cup finals.
That's assuming the East Finals go 7 games, Rob. ;)

Prust is out for 2 games for that hit, too. Really surprised to see that kind of play at the conference finals level.

I completely agree with you on the officiating. In fact, officiating of virtually every game in every series for this entire post-season has been... I'll say "inconsistent" to be polite. This is where I say I really miss the days of having Andy van Helleman and Kerry Fraser working the games.
Don't miss Andy reffing Hawks games one little bit....and neither does Dave Manson.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0