What's new

Stanley cup run!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
LET'S GO ISLANDERS!!!!!

I just want to say nice knowing all of you.....I hope the hockey Gods are shining down on us today....I don't think there's enough Xanax to keep me clam right now with how pumped and nervous I am for the game tonight......:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
So you guys did no celebration whatsoever for 49 straight years before the lucky 2010 run? ;)
Not a "real" one, Brother. But 2 Cups in 4 years have brought a lot of celebrating lately. :D

I flew to Boston in 2013 for Game 6, watched my Boys skate the Cup in person. Now just seeing them skate it in Chicago on my Blackhawks Bucket List.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Not a "real" one, Brother. But 2 Cups in 4 years have brought a lot of celebrating lately. :D

I flew to Boston in 2013 for Game 6, watched my Boys skate the Cup in person. Now just seeing them skate it in Chicago on my Blackhawks Bucket List.
Yes, it must!

we haven't had the cup in Montreal since 93, can't wait for #25

In the meanwhile, you should see the streets of Montreal before any local games during playoffs. Feels like national hollidays.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
LET'S GO ISLANDERS!!!!!

I just want to say nice knowing all of you.....I hope the hockey Gods are shining down on us today....I don't think there's enough Xanax to keep me clam right now with how pumped and nervous I am for the game tonight......:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:
Sorry, you'll be done tonight.

Caps are going to do it this year.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For the life of me I can not understand what happens to St Louis come playoff time. That team is too talented to do this year after year... yet as soon as the playoffs start, they put the foil on and try to bully their way to W's... and that just doesn't work in the West. I feel slightly bad for them... but since so many of their fans are insufferable asshats (not all of them)... I also take a little pleasure as well.
That said, I would've preferred STL in Rd 2. Minny is going to be tough. I think this series will go 7.

Almi

Jim
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
For the life of me I can not understand what happens to St Louis come playoff time. That team is too talented to do this year after year... yet as soon as the playoffs start, they put the foil on and try to bully their way to W's... and that just doesn't work in the West. I feel slightly bad for them... but since so many of their fans are insufferable asshats (not all of them)... I also take a little pleasure as well.
That said, I would've preferred STL in Rd 2. Minny is going to be tough. I think this series will go 7.
The goal tending played such a huge part in this series that if the goal tenders were swapped St. Louis would have won the series. The Wild and the Blackhawks should make for a pretty entertaining series and once again it could come down to the who's in the net. Dubnyk has been hot for a long time and that is the reason the Wild even got in the playoffs. As long as he is hot the Wild should do great!

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
It happens every year! So darn frustrating!