What's new

Stanley cup run!

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Gotcha. The last team I would root for in a give playoff year is the one who knocked my team out, but hey, that's me.

In the Wild's favor is the fact that the team that knocked out the Blues in the first round in 2013 and 2014 won the Stanley Cup.

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Great matchup with the Islanders - will be interesting to see what happens next round with the rangers. They rolled us in the regular season, but hopefully Ovie and Backstrom step up, we need to take one from them in the first two to have a chance.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I gotta say, I'm enjoying watching Joel Ward go from fourth line grinder to guy who lights the lamp when we need it.

We so needed to beat the Rangers in the first game. I only hope we can keep the momentum going.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Since my B's are out I'm rooting for my Canadian team, the flames. It's been years since they've been successful. Although last nights game was pretty rough.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I gotta say, I'm enjoying watching Joel Ward go from fourth line grinder to guy who lights the lamp when we need it.

We so needed to beat the Rangers in the first game. I only hope we can keep the momentum going.
I'm with you, brother! I can't believe I fell asleep during 3rd quarter!!!!!!!
Ward has been one of our unsung heros this and last year and is really getting it done in the playoffs.