What's new

Staple cigars in your humidor

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm planning on raiding my B&M tomorrow. Anybody can read one of the thousand reviews out there of a good cigar that the reviewer rates as "box-worthy", but I'm curious as to what everyone continues to purchase and keeps in heavy or regular rotation. Thanks for any info!

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Illusion Rothchildes - always a good smoke for me at a great price.
Padron 1964 - always keep a few on hand for that occasion that I want something special.
Tatuaje - Ive yet to have a bad one and I have a handful of asst on hand and recently dded a cabinet of the PRC for the wife (but Ill end up smoking most of them).
Liga - I enjoy the T52 and am running low but I always have a few on hand.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Caldwell Long Live the King The Heater - this is currently my favorite regular production cigar
Quesada Espana corona and short robusto - love 'em both, and always keep at least a handful on hand.
Crowned Heads Las Calaveras - I have about half a dozen of these left, and I'm gonna go broke trying to find more when those are smoked. I guess it can't be called a "staple" since I won't be able to get more later, but they have been a staple in my humi since their release.
Opus X - I only have like 3 in my humidor right now, but any time I smoke one, I'll try to grab one or two on the secondary market to replace it. One of those "too expensive to smoke regularly, but too good not to" kinda cigars.

Padron Anniversary - ditto. Only have 3-4, but I always try to keep 3-4 in there.
Tatuaje Reservas - J21, 7th, Regios, Noella, Belle Encre, etc. Doesn't really matter to me which one, I like them all.
Ramon Bueso Genesis - great handout stick for those who like the dark, earthy cigars, and they're great for winter yard work
Nica Rustica - ditto
Liga Privada No. 9 - While they no longer rule the roost as they once did, these are still one of my favorite cigars out there
Dirty Rat - a $13 corona that's limited production is by necessity an occasion smoke, but I do love them so, and I've had at least a couple in my humi for the past several years

There are others, but that list is long enough for now...

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Arturo Fuente Anejo...but make sure you've tried one first. For me, it's one of those very rare box-worthy smokes. (y):D
Yeah, I'm a huge Anejo fan. I was lucky enough to have come across a shop last month while working out of town that had full boxes of the entire line at MSRP. I talked to the owner, he had a box of sharks sitting on the shelf for the entirety of 2014, nobody wanted them. Dude STILL has a full box of sharks sitting in the humidor. I hit 'em hard, and plan on going back for more later in the month