Staple cigars in your humidor

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
The ones I have/had multiple boxes:
Ramon Bueso Genesis robusto
Undercrown Corona Viva
MUWAT Bait Fish
My Father Le Bijou short

Don't really have a "go-to" cigar though. Depends entirely on situation.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
You guys can judge me if you want. Just do it in front of my back.
No offense, but I don't care what you smoke. I'm sure there are certain ballers with two or three letters (DM,MU,SB,TNT,CBJ) who look at what I smoke and cannot imagine smoking such crap. I don't care what they think either. :)

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Rodrigo Boutique G4
AF Short Story Maduro
Opus X because I'm always aging them
Tatuaje TAA 2011 because I'm scared to smoke them b/c I can't afford to replace them
Bolivar RC
Bolivar PC
RASS

I'm currently out but I need some more Partagas 898s, that should be a staple in anyone's humidor.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
When I first read the title, I thought you meant using a staple gun to make sure they don't fall out.

After having a couple fall out because I overfilled a box or a shelf, "stapling" them in place isn't the dumbest idea I've had... LOL

For me, it's Hemingway Short Story.
+ 1

hemingway short story or best seller are easy must haves

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
No offense, but I don't care what you smoke. I'm sure there are certain ballers with two or three letters (DM,MU,SB,TNT,CBJ) who look at what I smoke and cannot imagine smoking such crap. I don't care what they think either. :)
None taken.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Depends if you're talking about the original ones or not. I think the ones coming out now weren't as good. Though I could be wrong, and someone more experienced can provide some input
Just heard of them a few weeks ago, so it must be the new one. But Thx for the info, I'll see if I can locate some of the originals. Do you know off hand when they 1st came out?