What's new

Start them young!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey fellow Leaf Brothers.. I've been an avid smoker of cigars for a couple months now, ever since my promotion to CFO; which made my lifestyle a bit more affordable.. I stumbled upon this site after researching for cigar reviews.. After reading a couple of posts, this seems like a very friendly community, and I cannot wait to get posting on my thoughts and ideas surrounding cigars.. I also took up golf in the last couple of months and find that community to be equally as pleasing.. Again, thank you for welcoming me to the groupl and good smoking..

-Captain

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
CaptainEvers said:
Again, thank you for welcoming me to the groupl and good smoking..

-Captain
Wow, How did ya know we would welcome you instead of throw dry stale cigars at ya????? LOL!!!!! Welcome aboard and congrats on your promotion. Of what company??? What do you like to smoke????

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ohpus said:
Wow, How did ya know we would welcome you instead of throw dry stale cigars at ya????? LOL!!!!! Welcome aboard and congrats on your promotion. Of what company??? What do you like to smoke????
It's kind of like saying at the end of a letter "Thank you for your quick response!".. Sure there is a chance they will ignore you, but you are hoping to hoax them into doing what you want.. I took psychology in college..

It's a medium sized company, we do about 10m in sales a year and have about 90 employees with 3 branches..

As for cigars, I dont like anything spicy.. I tried a Te-Amo, but was not a big fan.. Since my body doesn't accept caffine very well, I liked the Graycliff I had once.. Nice little coffee blend to it at times, like a CAO.... Basically, anything not spicy or too strong.. I'm still learning the rights and wrongs though..

Thanks for the replies and questions.. I feel loved already..

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
CaptainEvers said:
.. I took psychology in college..

I to took psychology in college but still can't get my wife to do what I want :grinFU:

It's a medium sized company, we do about 10m in sales a year and have about 90 employees with 3 branches..

Sounds like a decent operation. What kind of product???

As for cigars, I dont like anything spicy.. I tried a Te-Amo, but was not a big fan.. Since my body doesn't accept caffine very well, I liked the Graycliff I had once.. Nice little coffee blend to it at times, like a CAO.... Basically, anything not spicy or too strong.. I'm still learning the rights and wrongs though..

try griffith, davidoff, cusano18, fuente churchill, nice and mild with lots of floavors other than psice and not so much nocotine!!!

Thanks for the replies and questions.. I feel loved already..

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We're a plumbing company.. Mostly new construction residential.. Not much commercial..

Thanks for the suggestions ohpus.. I'll definantly try those out when I go back to the store..

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
just one last question. How does the title of this thread, Start them young, relate to your introduction? Maybe I'm just dense, but I DONT GET IT!!!!!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yea, I'm only 23, and I know that cigar smokers are apart of a diverse age group, so I figured that comparatively, i'm fairly young.. I'm sure there are others younger, but the average age of a regular cigar smoker is at least over 30..

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Yea, that is true, but there is actually a nice group here under 25...

Ok maybe just 5-6 of us but still... quality over quantity